Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

The cause of Morning Wood--

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jun,17 14:56  other posts
While many guys believe that MORNING WOOD is caused by waking up with a full BLADDER and the urgent need to PEE, this is not actually the case.

Because the KIDNEYS do not stop producing URINE while you sle*p, it is perfectly reasonable that your tank would be full upon awakening. The fact that that full BLADDER is often accompanied by an ERECTION is, in the vast majority of men, merely a coincidence.

Studies have shown that the most likely cause of MORNING WOOD is based on the body’s production of HORMONES, and not because of having to take a massive leak.

TESTOSTERONE, the male HORMONE produced in the TESTES, is the chemical that causes a man to get an ERECTION.

While he is awake, the BRAIN signals the body to produce and release another hormone, called NORADRENALINE, which counters the TESTOSTERONE and suppresses spontaneous ERECTIONS.

Without NORADRENALINE, a guy would have to deal with constant boners during the majority of his day.

When a healthy guy is sleeping, however, much less NORADRENALINE is produced and, when he drifts from REM SLE*P to DEEPER SLE*P, the abundance of TESTOSTERONE causes an ERECTION.

Most guys actually get three to five boners each night, and they can last for about twenty minutes before going down. You just don’t notice them because you aren’t awake.

Younger guys tend to get more of these NOCTURNAL ERECTIONS than older guys because TESTOSTERONE production diminishes a bit with age.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Morning Wood Pictures!   2.Morning wood - How often?   3.How long morning wood lasts?   4.Giving my gf a morning surprise. Anybody also like this?   5.Do you wake up by your own morning wood?  

Comments:
By Edmonton [Ignore] 01,Jul,17 10:29 other posts 
I get morning wood all the time

By #487013 30,Jun,17 01:24
My cats breath smells like cat food.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jun,17 12:17 other posts 
Could be worse. It could smell like a mouse's asshole...or Walrus cootch.
Give the cat a Tic-Tac and thank your lucky stars.
By #487013 01,Jul,17 01:49
lmao Will do.

By furluvr [Ignore] 30,Jun,17 00:55 other posts 
You're smart!
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jun,17 12:19 other posts 
Thanks.
My head just stores a lot of random shit in an orderly fashion.

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 29,Jun,17 15:52 other posts 
Perfect, thanks Will!
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jun,17 12:16 other posts 
Ask, and you shall receive.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off