Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Do you want logo on pics?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by admin [Ignore] 29,Jan,10 15:08  other posts
As you can see, I never made this site marking images with a logo. My reason is that you post those pics, they belong to you, so I have no rights to mark them as this site's belonging.

But I see that some of you place logos on your pics. I can automate this process and make the site marking images with your nickname and showyourdick.org title. For some degree it will lower pics stealing from other members. Not much, though.

Or I can make this feature optional, set via your profile interface. Because I'm sure not everyone want this.

What do you say?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cum on pics   2.*Feedback...*   3.Artistic pics   4.Kik dick pics spam   5.Your FAVORITE type of pics  

Comments:
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 29,Aug,15 20:14 other posts 
Hi admin. I say no to the logo on the pictures...I don't care for it. Just my 2 cents, I hope I don't sound insulting.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,15 21:39 other posts 
Uh, this is what happens when members resurrect forum threads that are old. You are responding to admin about a question he posed 5.5 years ago.

Currently, our pictures reflect our nickname as well as the site name in the lower right hand corner of every picture. After 5.5 years are you suggesting that admin removes showyourdick.org/showyourcunt.org/showitoff.org from all future uploads? I'm curious, is there a reason?

By #38932 02,Feb,10 16:06
definitely optional. If I wanted a watermark, I could do it myself, and if the script is not set up properly, it could reduce the quality of the image. Also, it's nice to have unmarked pictures.

By hytiger [Ignore] 02,Feb,10 14:34 other posts 
Utterly pointless!
Unless you put it straight over the focus of the image, then all that will happen is it will get cropped off.
I'd be more concerned about stopping "anonymous" posters & comm
enters.

By #23212 02,Feb,10 02:55
I would very much like to have this available, but optional please. And if possible, with an optional placement area, since some pics will need it in a different location. Thank you.

By slipper [Ignore] 31,Jan,10 19:34 other posts 
Sure, as an option. It might be good to give posters the option of moving it around so as not to cover "essential" parts of the pix. Thanks.

By Yando [Ignore] 29,Jan,10 20:20 other posts 
I prefer to do it by myself...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off