on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

"Do you prefer virgins (girl/guy) or more experienced person?"

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 04:40  other posts
The question

just popped up on my screen.

These kind of questions show up from time to time. I guess they're part of the questions for the day.

The possible answers were

YES / NO

Now, think about it. What does YES signify?
The question is of the form "A or B?"
So, if I click on YES does this mean "Yes, A" or "Yes, B". Similarly with NO.

If the question is restricted to have a yes/no answer to it, then it can't be arbitrary.

Q "Did you eat fish or vegetables yesterday?"
A "No."

Q "Do you fuck girls or boys?"
A "Yes. "

Why don't people get it? It's not that hard. And it has nothing to do with English. It's the same in Swahili.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.older men/ women   2.First time girl masturbated by a girl?   3.who likes virgins?   4.42 year old male virgin   5.Big tits or Big ass ?  

Comments:
By #485312 04,Jun,16 07:50
just press cant answer the question and get the next one up...my vegies are going cold and the swahili house boy needs his English lesson *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 20:27 other posts 
I think you meant that the Swahili boy needs his blowjob, don't deny it, you're secretely admiring his big dick.
By #485312 05,Jun,16 06:06
bring it, l love big black cock, that's breakfast *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 20:30 other posts 
I typed Swahili dick on Google and found this only registered users can see external links Check it out. I bet you'll like it.
By #485312 09,Jun,16 01:11
yes l did, love big cocks *lix*

By #458225 05,Jun,16 00:54
Actually, the question asks, if you like one OVER the other.
By #358797 05,Jun,16 01:37
It was changed... The original question was as it's posted above...
By #458225 05,Jun,16 13:49
No offense but, i don't know that. All i see is: Do you prefer virgins (girl/guy) over more experienced person?

Furthermore, what you're suggesting isn't even listed as a previous question.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jun,16 14:14 other posts 
The question was as in the subject odd my thread. I copied/pasted it. The admin changed it to make it correct. See his reply below, in this thread.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Typo: odd -> of

By admin [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 07:04 other posts 
Well, 10 members approved it. Probably more, since it's a sum of votes and if someone disapproved, there was one extra person who approved.

And by the way - same people vote for your presidents, mayors and other elected governors. It is scary if you think well of this.

P.S. I have corrected it slightly.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 07:27 other posts 
Admin, my understanding is that he's not from a democratic country.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

You've indicated that at least 10 people had to approve that question prior to it being "launched". There are prople all over the world, in many different countries who make choices that that are good and yes, some are scary. Such is life.
By admin [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 07:54 other posts 
leopoldij is from Europe. All countries in Europe are democracies, at least formally.

And I meant it in general.
By #372661 04,Jun,16 13:13
It would be an interesting debate on whether the UK is a democracy.
By admin [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 14:44 other posts 
Indeed it is. People often mean something ideal under democracy, but it's just a system where governors are elected by people. And in it's purest form democracy is evil.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 23:23 other posts 
Well, like Winston Churchill said, 'Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.'

He also said that the best argument against democracy is a 5min conversation with the average voter, so there's that...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 20:16 other posts 
Not all countries in Europe are democracies. Belarus is not a democracy. And, as admin said, democracies are only in theory.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 20:13 other posts 
Your understanding is that "he's not from a democratic country". Who is "he"?
By _avg_ [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 13:49 other posts 
Like the great George Carlin once said, "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that, by definition, half of them are stupider than that."
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 20:20 other posts 
Very scary. That's why politicians like Berlusconi, Blair, Sarkozy, Erdoğan, and other similar crooks get elected. They'be been voted by idiots.

By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 07:36 other posts 
The question is also incredibly vague, which is equally annoying.

For WHAT?

Painting my house? Marriage? Grooming my dog? Human sacrifice?

My submission for the next question of the day is:
"Do you drive to work or do you carry your lunch?"
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 07:39 other posts 
My answer is YES!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 20:25 other posts 
Well said. But that's more subtle than the obvious observation that an "A or B" question does not admit a yes/no answer.

By the way, you're right. I think I prefer virgin girl to paint my house. Next time I'm going to examine their pussies with my fingers to find out if they're truly virgin. If they're not, I'm not going to pay them.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off