Discover your full Abilities!

pnp & bi,

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #496744 [Ignore] 28,Feb,16 04:30
anyone else that just needs a hard cock while high on meth

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 13,Feb,22 18:23 other posts 
I like to give a hard cock while on it! My ex J indulged my pantyhose/nylon fetish and the combination of her hot ass, pussy, thighs, calves & feet in pantyhose/nylons, including the pheromones from her stockinged feetand the chemical use made me love this. Her sounds confirm she did too!

By #662492 12,Feb,22 20:30
hehe

I am not into Meth. I prefer a coke.

By #574505 28,Jul,20 17:55
I don't want to get high i just want to try it

By #589016 28,Jul,20 05:48
Deffinitly, i love getting high with my buddy and his bf. When on meth i love being used rough and hard by guys.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 23:23 other posts 
I love that attitude

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 00:32 other posts 
I know what ya mean

By #425028 26,Jul,17 03:39
blah blah blAh..

By mr_blue [Ignore] 28,Feb,16 06:28 other posts 
@JohnS.....

Pilots on 'Go Pills'
"US pilots became involved in a friendly fire incident over Tarnak Farms, Afghanistan, while under the influence of Dexedrine."

US Air **** pilots' use of amphetamines is one of the most widely documented examples of the use of performance enhancing drugs by military personnel. Often tasked with conducting excessively long missions - some lasting upwards of 20 hours - US Department of Defense scientists began to issue dextroamphetamines - more commonly known as 'Speed', but referred to as 'Go Pills' within the USAF - to its pilots to ensure they remained alert long after tiredness and fatigue should have started to impinge on mental performance.

Although the benefits of such drugs have been rendered ideal, the side effects, including confusion, delusions, auditory hallucinations, aggression and, in extreme cases, psychotic behaviour, represent a disposition that is hardly ideal for a person in charge of a multimillion-dollar war machine. This is best evidenced by an incident in April 2002, in which US pilots became involved in a friendly fire incident over Tarnak Farms, Afghanistan, while under the influence of Dexedrine. Four Canadian soldiers died in the accident.

The air **** does not hide away from the use of such amphetamines, and has publicly disclosed the prescription of small doses - often 10mg - of Dexedrine if "fatigue could be expected to degrade air crew performance." While the USAF is quick to insist that the use of such medications is voluntary and consent forms must be signed by pilots, the form also notes that pilots can be grounded if they decline. Pilot groundings, no matter the circumstances, can have serious implications on a pilot's career, potentially leading to a perverse situation where a pilot could almost feel forced to take the drugs.

only registered users can see external links

Do some research JohnS ffs,you look stupid....

And why are you taking this thread off track ?...you fucking b@by....it wasn't dev...stop making out people attack you...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,16 07:02 other posts 
Why is he taking the thread off track? Because he will use any and every opportunity to dig up something from 2 or 3 years ago to make it fresh as if it happened yesterday and to make it look like he's the victim.

It's sad that his old brain can't process that the reason he is disliked so much is a direct result of his actions. Quit your belly aching, you doo-rag wearing , it's February, 2016, get you some new business to whine about. Why not complain about me and refer to the post that you had admin delete? You are such a wanker, too bad you don't have a thing to wank with.
By #425028 26,Jul,17 03:38
I like your speel. ..you Are a intellectual bad ass...now show me some toys somebody...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off