Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Does cock size---small, average, large, horsehung--run in families?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #40921 [Ignore] 23,Jan,10 23:44
Wondering if any men here have seen the cocks of their dads, brothers, uncles, grand dads to see/know if cock size is genetic and runs in families? Haven't seen any studies on this, so this seems a good place to ask.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.I Need Input on My Size   2.small? medium? large? average?   3.I think i have a small/average Cock   4.the SYD PENIS SIZE survey   5.Men: Where are you in this size scale?  

Comments:
By #43515 04,Feb,10 13:29
I got short changed in the cock dept. My Dad was well hung and thck, as is my cousin .
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 13,Dec,15 13:19 other posts 
I think quite a few of us were short changed in the cock dept

By #485312 30,Apr,15 06:03
of course its genetics and a whole lot of luck, lucky to get a big one if you do, and lucky to be born if you have a little one *lix*

By #479082 16,Mar,15 07:01
In my opinion is genetic, but depends on which side: Both my dad and my younger bro are bigger and thicker than me. I think I took mine from my mother's dad. I saw a picture of him at the sea and his package was small like mine.

By #390287 15,Mar,15 21:47
I think we got ours from my môther's side of the family. My fâther's is not too big, mine and my brôters beat him for at least two inches flaccid and probably one erect.

By #345171 28,Feb,14 16:27
My dad certainly has a bigger flaccid penis, but only saw it once when he sent my mum a pic and I was borrowing her phone when I was young haha, obviously never saw it in any other way, I consider that pretty strange!
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 26,Mar,14 07:37 other posts 
since you have a pretty big one, your Dad must have really been large

By slipper [Ignore] 01,Mar,14 01:49 other posts 
Yes, physical traits are genetically linked.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 01,Mar,14 13:11 other posts 
That's an oversimplification. Identical genotypes can have very different phenotypes depending on developmental and environmental factors; see for instance variations by altitude in Arabidopsis (grass) clones.
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 26,Mar,14 07:31 other posts 
they are - but you wonder how they come down the family tree ?

By routemaster [Ignore] 01,Mar,14 01:52 other posts 
My dad's dick was just like mine - and before anyone starts thinking anything untoward happened between us, it was when we used to go to a sports club and got changed in the locker room and in the showers afterwards. It was as innocent as that - but seeing all the other naked men helped to lead me up the gay garden path! Dicks are genetic, my late dad and I prove the point.
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 26,Mar,14 07:25 other posts 
Saw my Dad's dick in the shower at the beach. He was probably bigger than most of the other guys there. But me - pretty small. You & your Dad prove the point; me & my Dad negate it

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 26,Mar,14 07:22 other posts 
I'm an only son - so I have no brothers to compare to. My Dad had a huge cock. I never saw him hard or semi - but soft he was long & very thick & hung quite far down. Me - I'm really, really small. So go figure. Cousins - I've seen just a couple - on my Mother's side - and they were quite large - verging on huge. So that really mixes up the answer to genetics. I did see an uncle once - but he was a married not **** uncle. He was huge & his son is one of the well hung cousins.

By Cutewilly [Ignore] 28,Feb,14 17:32 other posts 
Could come from either side of the family. I know my **** has a bigger cock than me but which side it comes from I don't know. Luck of the draw I suppose!

By #116569 09,Nov,10 20:23
No, don't think so

By #15784 24,Jan,10 02:42
mine, my dads, brothers, and grampas are all the same dude
By #3251 24,Jan,10 08:10
You would think it would - but my Dad had a huge soft cock & I have a small one. It's genetic - but from where in your gene pool you got your cock gene, I don't know. My Dad & I certainly drew on a different gene for our cock sizes.
By #39913 24,Jan,10 11:31
Perhaps, like whether a man will go bald or not, it's passed down by the maternal gene? Just speculating here...

By slipper [Ignore] 24,Jan,10 00:21 other posts 
Sure... genetically determined, just like other physical characteristics.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off