Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

My most viewed pic and some comments

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Jul,15 06:28  other posts
Usually, when I post a pic it takes long time before it gets several views. But this one , posted only a few days ago, already got 200+ views. It's probably the pic with the highest speed toward the top one: which has remained top for long time. It's also the most commented one.
Now, there's something I don't understand. Every time I click "place yourself on top" it's not the top pic that appears, not even the second one. It's like the fourth or fifth Why is that?
Oh, BTW, here's my second most viewed pic showing my cumshot on an ex gf s belly (it was a good one, I still remember it) and here's one that rose fast quickly too: yeah that was a good cumshot, and I was lucky to have caught it on cam.

New Comment       Rating: 1