Tired of ads
on this site?

my promotion!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Dec,14 18:39  other posts
hey, i was promoted from minus 1
to neutral
and then to plus 1 within a few days.

i've no idea what i did differently to deserve this honor. i'm the same person, friendly, i think, eternally horny, and brutally honest.

anyway, thanks to those who contribute to my promotion, however this works.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Check Out My New Video!   2.Introduction (not that kind)   3.GAY MARRIAGE LEGAL AT LAST IN UK   4.*Feedback...*  

Comments:
By #472683 18,Dec,14 18:58
I can't get to Plus Three, despite having had it before. Hmm.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 19,Dec,14 08:22 other posts 
I am at plus 2.... don't think I have ever been to plus 3....
By #480470 27,Dec,14 10:10
From what i have learnt from my previous profiles - the +3 rating is when you get a 300+ friends rating (on the balance of who has befriended you and who has blacklisted you...and back then when i was L_F, only say 140-150 members had it at most - considering the site had about 55,000 members back then, i'd guess that no more than 100-110 members have it nowadays). You were top 5 on the site Steff, so no doubt you'll be back their soon .
I don't understand how the rest of the +/- ratings work though, coz 2 of my my recent profiles (yes, i've registered and deleted 4 times in the last 2 and a 1/2 months lol) became +2s after only 4 days when no more than 70 people had befriended each (having been subject to that i would guess there's a big gulf between +2 and +3 with regards to friends, or the amount of gifts, point donations and maybe picture "popularity" has something to do with it too?!
I know that banning can be completely random though - could be an old friend who thought you didn't talk to them enough, or some 'precious' absolute-stranger who took offense to your opinions in the forum, etc.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Aug,15 10:36 other posts 
Elf is missed around here.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 20:59 other posts 
I read all that with interest and amusement. Why on earth am I classified as "unfriendly", just because of the "scientific hocus pocus" I don't know. As I said in this thread, my rating has been -1 for long time. I attributed that to my being very forward even I joined, together with some very silly posts. Then, in a matter of days, my rating went from -1 to 0 and then to +1. Nice, I thought, people are finally realizing I'm not unfriendly nor pervert. Well, it didn't last long. Another few days, and my reading went back to -1, and , Thanks to bella, I now know I can click on the face and see I'm classified as unfriendly.

Although I don't like conspiracy theories, there must be some kind of explanation for this. To me, it seems that some people didn't like my promotion to +1 and quickly blacklisted me. This shows that the rating is rather arbitrary.

Ok, now I'm a permanent -1.
By #444014 27,Dec,14 21:53
"First of all, this rating is totally not important.It does not affect anything other than your perception"

"Nice, I thought, people are finally realizing I'm not unfriendly nor pervert"

People see what they want to see.
And there is an explanation for it....it is very simple really...but very few understand that.....

And I have to say I am a bit surprised you hadn't clicked on the 'rating'....it was one of the first things I did when I joined....clicked on everything...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Dec,14 04:55 other posts 
What's the explanation? I'm kinda naive. Often, i can't see obvious things....

And yes, it's true, I had no idea that the face was clickable. Like I did, I often can't see the obvious. . Until Some woman points if out to me. In this case it was Bella! Maybe I was too busy masturbating or trying to get girls show me more of their goodies.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,14 19:30 other posts 
Congrats! Did you receive an increase in pay?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Dec,14 21:38 other posts 
Not yet. I'll apply for it.
Thanks
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Dec,14 10:19 other posts 
What happened? Your promotion seemed to be short lived, was it because you asked for a pay raise?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Dec,14 14:37 other posts 
Bella, how should *I* know what happened?
I Did absolutely nothing. In fact, I've been busy these days and didn't even log in a lot.
It seems that some people are annoyed with my presence so they voted against my promotion. Who knows what the fuck they did and why?
Well, it's likethe real world. Assholes exist and you can do nothing about that.
Enjoy your Xmas day.
By admin [Ignore] 25,Dec,14 15:54 other posts 
It's not a vote. Click on it and read the page...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 03:06 other posts 
Click on WHAT?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 04:23 other posts 
Click on the face. It will indicate how many members have befriended you as well as how many members have blacklisted you.

The best explanation I can give you is that your rating has something to do with some scientific hocus pocus of the ratio of members that have befriended you versus the number of members that have blacklisted you.
By #132188 27,Dec,14 04:41
hocus pocus
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And besides how the Fuck am I unfriendly and I only know one person that has blacklisted me the rest must be followers

Like nimda days it's not important, but needs to be there.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Apparently I can't amends says for days but I think you get my drift
By admin [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 07:36 other posts 
You are premium, you can see exactly who backlisted you.
By admin [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 07:35 other posts 
The page says exactly how it's calculated and explains the difference why blacklists have more "weight". No any "ratio" of other members involved. But indeed most of people rather invent conspiracy theory than just accurately read the explanation...
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 07:51 other posts 
Geez! It would appear that you look for things I say and THINK that I'm creating a conspiracy theory.

Here leopoldij, this is what you would read if you clicked on the face on your profile page. The explanation is as clear as mud!

First of all, this rating is totally not important.It does not affect anything other than your perception. It is calculated from how many other members have this member in their friends or black list. The only thing you can get from it is if the member is popular with other members and/or behave mostly friendly or the member is not popular and/or does something that other people do not like.

Obviously, it changes over time. Some members change their opinion, some delete their accounts and their friends and black lists cease to exist.

Note, that number of people who have blacklisted the member has more weight than number of people who befriended the member. On average members have 10 times more people in their friends lists than in their black lists. Therefore the system gives more weight to the "blacklist" number.

Don't ask what you did wrong to get blacklisted. We don't know whats inside of people heads. And no, you can't see a list of members who blacklisted you. Unless you are a premium member.
By #444014 27,Dec,14 08:53
Apologies for stating the obvious.....but,
"First of all, this rating is totally not important.It does not affect anything other than your perception"
That is pretty clear to me...

Blacklisting is every members right,some use it far to quickly in my view,but hey...some people react that way..

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 09:43 other posts 
The explanation provided by admin is; It is calculated from how many other members have this member in their friends or black list.

How is that explanation any different than my what I provided; scientific hocus pocus or the ratio of members that have befriended you versus the number of members that have blacklisted you.

There's no difference and I definitely did not INVENT a conspiracy theory.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 20:42 other posts 
Thankf You bella. I Didn't know I could click on the face and get this information. Good, now I know I have been blacklisted by several members but have no idea why. Whatever.....

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Dec,14 18:40 other posts 
i'm now plus 1:
By #472683 18,Dec,14 18:58
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Dec,14 21:38 other posts 
He he. Thanks!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off