Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How to find a buddy

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #372233 [Ignore] 14,Jul,14 02:41
What's the best way to find a buddy to mess around with? I wanna experiment but don't know anyone who would be down for that. I'm not a bar person and want to avoid Craigslist

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Jacking with a buddy. . .   2.Finding a jackoff buddy   3.Sharing your fleshlight with a buddy??   4.How to you find a new fuck buddy?   5.why is it so hard to find a jo buddy in fortworth  

Comments:
By #455199 14,Jul,14 04:34
My experience is not unique but I have discovered that by commenting on genitals that are reasonably close to you in miles distant elicits a positive reaction from most of the recipients of those comments.

In other words, find people who are not too distant here on SYD and honestly tell them your wishes and intentions in postings that are sincere and interesting. It is likely that if the other gentleman is so inclined as to wanting a buddy with whom to share intimacies he will respond.

Build on that foundation!
By #372233 14,Jul,14 14:05
That's a great idea thanks. I live in NYC, how about you?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Jul,14 15:04 other posts 
You live in NYC?!! Man, in a major metropolitan area like that you should be able to fine hundreds of buddies to do just what you want.

So what do you want to do? Have a buddy you can jack off with, or maybe even jack off each other? Have a buddy you can suck off and/or can suck you off? Have a buddy you can fuck and/or can fuck you? Put you wishes out there on this very Forum post and see what kind of nibbles you get.

Good luck!
By #372233 14,Jul,14 18:59
I wanna have a biddy for mutual jerking, sucking, body contact
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Jul,14 11:22 other posts 
Way to go, man. OK, SYD members in the NYC metro area, if you'd like to meet this man for a get together for mutual jacking off, sucking and rubbing your nude bodies against each other, send him a Private Message.

By bobbies12246 [Ignore] 14,Jul,14 20:13 other posts 
I need to suck a cock soon

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off