Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

first time gay Sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #195151 [Ignore] 08,Jul,14 07:22
Do people meet to do sex on this site? coz iv never been with a guy and I am really curious and want to have sex with a man.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

Comments:
By #382254 01,Aug,14 16:13
I had my first gay sex a few years ago. I have a friend who is really beautiful and I always wondered what he would look like naked. One day he came up to me and asked me if I wanted to fuck.....I didn't know what to say and finally I thought to myself...What the heck...give it a try....maybe I am gay because I like looking at guys in showers....Well, he game me my first BJ and I loved iot....I could go on and on, but will stop here for now.

PS....He loved to give me blow jobs and I LOVE them!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Aug,14 17:55 other posts 
You list yourself as gay on your page so I sure hope sex with this man way a two way street. Was this your coming out?

By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Jul,14 11:36 other posts 
Yes, people do meet other members of this site. I have myself, though not for sex. And I've exchanged numerous Private Messages with other members who have successfully used this site for sexual hook-ups.

OK guys, here is your opportunity. Have a look at Piper's photos and you'll see that he's a Total Hot Number. Young, lean, smooth, with a big dick and he's a man-on-man virgin who is eager to have a go with another man. There must be dozens (hundreds, even thousands!) of guys out there who would be willing to show him how it's done. Send him a Private Message and arrange a date.

By #195151 28,Jul,14 08:02
nz, wellington

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off