on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Eating your own come

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by mrvega33 [Ignore] 29,May,14 05:10  other posts
I would like as many opinions on what is the best way to do it...I have tried and tried, but I can't make it happen. Closest I got was when I rolled my legs up over my head and came, but even then I didn't get much...please help.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?   2.cum eating   3.Eating your own cum   4.Ladies comment please.   5.Creampie eating  

Comments:
By #446733 01,Jun,14 16:06
I used a pic of myself for wanking and than I lick my cum
[deleted image]

By #285354 29,May,14 16:20
When I first attempted to eat my own cum, I was very excited about the thought of it until I blew my load and instantly lost interest. After a few attempts, I tried it and enjoyed it, especially the precum. If you want your partner to eat it, you should know how it tastes. I often wank in the morning and shoot into my coffee. I enjoy it when I have about a mouthful of coffee left in the cup. The cum coils up and sinks to the bottom, leaving a little coffee flavored worm-like cum treat for my final sip. Give it a try!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,May,14 05:29 other posts 
Shoot it in a girl's mouth, tell her not to swallow, and then share it with her. Kiss her in her mouth and have her pass it from hers to yours. Not a drop wasted this easy.

Oh yes, don't forget to take some pics and show us too!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off