Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

What makes you block somebody or delete a comment?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by qqqq1234 [Ignore] 13,Feb,14 16:15  other posts
Do you get a lot of spam? Someone trying to make you go to some pay site? Or maybe you just get racist comments.

Of course, people twice your age are always going to message you, and sometimes you even get the weird fetishes. But I usually just ignore them.

Why delete a comment? Especially positive comments! And I'd never delete comments or block people that up-vote my pics. Yet, some do.

So what does it for you? What is the worst thing someone on here has said to you?

I have only blocked one person on this site for racist shit. But he was deleted very shortly afterwards. Other than that, I have never blacklisted anybody. Of course I try to be friendly myself and treat people the way I want to be treated.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #238807 16,Feb,14 18:32
I block a member when they send me a private message that demonstrates they haven't read my profile.

By #415581 15,Feb,14 01:31
I've been pretty lucky here in that I've gotten very few nasty comments or messages. So I've only blocked one person, and it was because they started messaging me insults, and that's not what I am here for!
By qqqq1234 [Ignore] 16,Feb,14 12:00 other posts 
same here man

By #431360 13,Feb,14 16:24
i have never blocked any one, yet!
snide or disrespectful comments only help to reveal the true nature of the commenter, so can be useful if left.
By Gary5 [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 09:07 other posts 
Good point!
By qqqq1234 [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 17:24 other posts 
I actually get very few if any snide comments, but I have been deleted and blocked despite being nice.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,14 17:35 other posts 
Strangely, I have had several NEW members delete messages on their wall that merely said, welcome. WTF!
By qqqq1234 [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 08:42 other posts 
Now that is strange!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off