Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Can't delete my page images.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by fancyabit [Ignore] 20,Dec,14 22:58  other posts
I can't delete my old pics, I pressed the "delete image" over and over again, sign out and in, testared my phone, still cannot delete! Can anyone help?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.DELETE PC   2.Who should we delete ?   3.New feature - tags for images   4.Why bother   5.100 PIC PERSONAL GALLERY PAGES?  

Comments:
By admin [Ignore] 26,Dec,14 18:18 other posts 
if(confirm('Are you sure to delete this image?')) window.location='/delete.php?id=image_id

Simple javascript to block accidental hits. Either you have JavaScript turned off or some really retarded pop-up blocker. Anyway, it's not a problem of the site.

By #435701 26,Dec,14 15:39
I am sorry to say that anything you put on the internet has made you immortal...

By #363641 24,Dec,14 15:27
I have the opposite problem! Using an iPhone I can't upload any photos. I haven't been able to for about 8 months now.

By #451452 21,Dec,14 14:37
igning out may not be enough, you need to clear your internet cache to **** the updated page to be re-loaded with the changed content. If you add a new picture does it show up right away?

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,14 08:01 other posts 
Are you saying that when you 'click' on a specific picture on your page and choose the DELETE THIS IMAGE option, nothing happens?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off