Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

People in Authority

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by bikev [Ignore] 27,Jan,14 08:51  other posts
Have you every felt forced to have sex with someone because of their authority.
I was a 161/2 yr old and had just joined the RAF as an apprentice. One week I decided to hitch hike to my parents house for the week. I had just left the camp when a car pulled up and asked were I was going. I told him and he said he was going close to were I wanted to be, great I thought and got into the car. When I got in I released he was a sergeant and about 40 years old (I was a lowly AC at the time), I felt a little uncomfortable at first but he soon put me at ease. It was an awful night with thick fog almost all the way, by the time we got to his house it was gone 1am and there was not chance of me getting a lift at that time so he said that if I didn't mind sharing a bed with him I should stay and go the rest of the way in the morning. I told him I didn't mind sharing so we went upstairs to his bed room. I stripped off my clothes leaving just my underpants on and got into bed, he did the same. I was soon fast asleep but was woken when I felt his arm go across my body. I thought nothing of it until he started to move his hand down to my crutch rubbing my cock through my pants. The next thing I knew he was laying so close to me our bodies were touching and I could feel his erection rubbing against me. He moved his hand so that he was able to rub my bottom and slid his hand inside my pants and started to finger my bum hole. I didn't know what to do, I just lay there while he fingered me and rubbed his hard cock against me. After all he was a sergeant and might be able to get me discharged out of the RAF. He slowly worked his hand down removing my pants till I was completely naked. Then he moved slight and removed his own pants and took my hand and placed it on his cock. He told me to just rub it like I did my own when I was having a wank. I worked my hand up and down it marveling at how big and hot it was. He asked me if I liked it and I told him yes. His fingers were by now deep inside me bottom and I was really liking what he was doing to me. He asked if I would you like to take it in my mouth and taste it and knelt on the bed with it point straight at me. I just opened my mouth and started to suck him, it felt so nice. After a while he told me to stop as he was going to give me a very special treat and put his cock in my bottom.He lifted my legs and positioned himself between my legs. I could feel his cock touching my leg and bottom then all of a sudden he put the end of his cock against my bum hole and pushed into me. It hurt like hell at first but as he slowly worked in and out of me the hurt became pleasure and I was soon yelling him to do it faster. My own cock was rock hard and standing straight up. He took hold of it and as he fucked me he wanked my cock until I shot a load of cum out all over my chest. Then I felt him stiffen and ram his cock as hard as he could into me as he shot is load deep inside of me. When he pulled out of me I felt his cum running out of me, I reached behind me and scooped some up and put my fingers into my mouth tasting his seed. I never did get to my parents house, I stayed the weekend with him.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Why do people lie about their age on SYD?   2.fairydust........   3.FRIENDS OF BASQUE9   4.Happy Birthday S B   5."A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state..."  

Comments:
By #201583 28,Jan,14 17:26
Nope. But I had a subordinate continually flash me her girls and flower garden for almost a year. She wanted me bad and she didn't like being told, no. We still chat online and she says that I am the most noble man she has encountered. I still don't have the heart to tell her that we are on the same team.

By able2 [Ignore] 28,Jan,14 10:59 other posts 
I have a fantasy of someone in an authoritarian role, possibly a male doctor or someone acting the part, being made to stand and expose myself then submitting to a full examination and responce tests. the excitement of having no control and being told what to do, the thought of what was coming next.

By pifad [Ignore] 27,Jan,14 15:16 other posts 
I would have stayed too

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off