Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

New members with no comments

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #202049 [Ignore] 29,Nov,13 03:53
A comment on my page would be nice. Would be happy to return the favor:-)

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Losing Points   2.Are you ready for this one ???   3.Another button -- agree or disagree?   4."No GAY Comments"   5.Weak/feeble minded members that ban on here  

Comments:
By #431354 08,Dec,13 11:39
I wonder what a new members social commitee would be like?
By #202049 08,Dec,13 11:46
Its all good. Was kind of a misleading title. My fault. Most here seem to be quite nice.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,13 07:26 other posts 
Hey! You're not a new member, you've been here for more than 2 years! Why is it that you don't have any comments or messages? Rather than ask members to leave you comments and then you will reciprocate, take it upon yourself to take the lead, YOU make the initial comment and perhaps they will return the favor. Really, how many comments have you left on members walls or on their pictures?

Just another point of interest, it looks like your last post in the forum was more than 2 years ago when you requested votes and promised to return the favor..........
By #428387 29,Nov,13 10:38
Damn me Bella I thought the guy was new and sent him a welcome message and smilly poolboy #1 dumb ass.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,13 10:45 other posts 
poolboy, don't "kick" yourself. You reached out in friendship and did what you did because that's your nature. The pandering for comments only reflects poorly on Floridann.
By #354861 29,Nov,13 20:26
Such a pity. People have to ask for comments to make their experience here pleasurable. Like miss bella said, try getting off your ass and putting yourself out there instead.
By #202049 08,Dec,13 11:19
Thanks for the suggestions all. Sorry just a bit shy sometimes.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off