on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Another button -- agree or disagree?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #17242 [Ignore] 14,Mar,10 22:49
I can't speak for other members, but I for one am certainly not logged in often enough to view even a fraction of the new pics submitted by members. It's quite easy, though, to check which members are logged in and take a peek at their portfolio. My eyes roll when I see a profile that's new to me, even though it's probably not "new" on the site, that's most obviously filled with fake pictures, either of several different people or even simply a person of the wrong gender. What do other members think of asking admin to add another button to the top row or right column of members page that flags them to admin for either the wrong gender in their profile or fake pics of muliple people? Both could be cause for removal of their profile. Comments welcome.

New Comment       Rating: 0