Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sisterinlaw wants to live with us

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #427539 [Ignore] 03,Sep,13 18:19
Before marryng my wife i used to date her cousin, she never got married , recently she lost her jobs and my wife wants her to move in with us untill she can find a new job, i dont know if this will cause any problems in my marriage, any one was in this position? Was the outcome ok? Of you had marital problems?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Where do you live   2.come & live   3.Live on cam4   4.Montag 29.04.2013 Live   5.Live photos  

Comments:
By #136427 20,Jan,14 17:26
Id fuck my sisterin law either one of them

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 09,Sep,13 14:55 other posts 
This guy again. He just posts drivel, and lots of it. If we ignore him, maybe he'll go away. Or at least stop.

By #416660 03,Sep,13 18:35
Which is it, Sisterinlaw or cousin?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,13 19:03 other posts 
This is his second STORY today. If you ask me, dude don't know fact from FANTASY. To hear him tell his STORIES, he's fu@ked his mother-in-law, his buddies/mates, the wife's friends and the neighbors. At this point, his lies are way out there that he can't even keep it straight for 8 sentences whether it's a cousin or sisterinlaw. I know he SAYS he lives in Chicago so bedtime isn't for 3 - 5 hours, give or take. Look for Ullisis tomorrow to see who else he's fu@ked. Maybe he will pollinate some flowers of hump a tree because he's running out of family members and random people.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 04,Sep,13 16:09 other posts 
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 04,Sep,13 17:01 other posts 
Yeah ... I was wondering that to ! He said SIL , but then changed it to cousin ! Guess it doesn't matter ... he still wants to cheat on his wife ! Good call "Donny" !!!
By #416660 04,Sep,13 17:11
Thanks, I'm having a lot of fun with this asshole, he has a couple of posts and they are really fucked up.
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 04,Sep,13 22:34 other posts 
You are very welcome "Donny" and TY 4 your reply !!!

By jackd [Ignore] 04,Sep,13 02:33 other posts 
NO,BAD IDEA.you cant win in that situation.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 03,Sep,13 23:56 other posts 
Sad, but true -- I know a dork who knocked up his wife's **** after she'd "temporarily" moved in....the poor **** was put up for adoption
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

....cyster......chid

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off