Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

hung before the puberty(for only 8+ in size)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #399745 [Ignore] 19,Jun,13 08:07
i'm courious...question addressed to those who now, as an adult, has a very large penis, as well 8in:
your penis was already highly developed even before puberty or after grew to reach your current monster size?

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Similar topics: 1.8.5 inch hung teen cock!   2.SPH 4 YOU with CAM... (Small Penis Humilation)   3.Felling submissive to younger, hung guys   4.Foreskin size   5.What age did you start puberty?  

Comments:
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 06,Feb,17 00:59 other posts 
I can remember being as young as 3 or 4 yrs old and playing with myself and amazed by my cock.I was just as interested in seeing other boys dicks also! That's when I learned that my cock was a lot bigger than the other boys. I can remember being in the 4th grade at age 11 and having a small light spot of hair just above my cock and measuring 7.5 long while hard and 5.5 round. I was a small skinny boy at that age and actually was able to lay down on my back and put my legs over my head and suck my own dick! I could only get just a little past the head in my mouth but how cool was that! By the time I was 12 going on 13 I could no longer do that! Im still 7.5 long but alittle thicker today, its 6" round! so you can say My cock was full grown at age 11!
By #436014 06,Feb,17 02:47
from you're pictures you're not measuring correctly. post pics with a ruler next to your dick and we'll see what's wrong with your reported measurements

By reichs23 [Ignore] 06,Feb,17 02:09 other posts 
You all were alothe bigger then than I am now. Lol.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 20,Jun,13 19:17 other posts 
at eleven a put my dick in a toilet-paper-roll while masturbating, and my mushroom fully came out on the other side, do your math!
By #399745 21,Jun,13 09:43
13cm...you was before the puberty at 11yo?
By bigone21 [Ignore] 21,Jun,13 23:57 other posts 
that's part of the "math"!

yes, i guess i was... (it's 38 years ago you know!)

By #360973 19,Jun,13 08:27
I was 7.5inches at 14.5y/o, 8.00-9.00inches at 16-20y/o (i used to jelq, lift towels, exercise my pelvic floor,...everyday between 14&20y/o), 8.15 inches now - I have gradually gotten girthier (5.25inches at 14.5y/o...7inches today [28.5y/o]).

Pre-puberty: who the fuck measures their cock at 10-11y/o...now that i've re-read the thread title and title comment, i'm pretty significantly disturbed by the fact that anyone would've asked that question!
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 19,Jun,13 11:03 other posts 
Oh my dear Mate! you should be awarded with title "Doctor Honoris Dick causa" for ever

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off