Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Cunt or pussy for 'show me'

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #40786 [Ignore] 14,Dec,09 13:49
Does anyone else think ir would be kind2r to change the name to 'show your pussy;? Cunt seems a little harsh= to me.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Is it best called the pussy or the cunt?   2.'SHOW YOUR DICK' VS 'SHOW YOUR CUNT'   3.PUSSY OR CUNT   4.Trying to post to 'Show Your Cunt' Discussion!!   5.Show your cunt  

Comments:
By #562152 08,Aug,18 18:36
I'm a slutty whore cunt and like it,,

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 08,Aug,18 09:14 other posts 
Women probably prefer pussy.....how about we let the ladies decide?

By #509705 07,Aug,18 10:13
Depends entirely on what part of the World you live. In Australia if you start a message with 'Mate' you're really saying 'Cunt'. (eg 'Mate! Shut the fuck up!') If you call a real mate 'Cunt', it's really a term of endearment. For example, 'How you going you old cunt?"
It's why the Australian tourism advert overseas fell on it's face. In Australia many swear for emphasis in normal speech. "Where the bloody Hell are ya?" is how you would speak to a mate on the phone. Prudish Americans were aghast at our advert. (To a close friend it might read 'Where the bloody Hell are ya, cunt? )
By Dev01 [Ignore] 08,Aug,18 02:00 other posts 
Right on

By #27618 18,Jun,10 04:33
Seems to be an old argument,,,,now.

It didn't get much response in December last year.

The name is all about "search engines" and the words they will pick up through "tagging".

"Cunt" will be definitely tagged different to "pussy", which will find more pages about the neighbour's cat,,,,,,than her "cunt"

"Cunt", seems to find all pages with,,,,,,,,cunts
By #23212 18,Jun,10 21:27
This is the first reason I've seen for using the much more vulgar (at least in N. America) term, 'cunt', instead of 'pussy'. That might make sense for GUYS doing a search, but for women to post their photos, as others have stated here, I believe they are far more likely to avoid a site with such a vulgar sounding name; and we'd like to have more female members!

By #51015 17,Jun,10 18:48
Appears it may cum down to which side of the Atlantic you hail from. It is definitely one of the most vulgar words on the N American side. No question it would turn off most women over here. Just guessing, I would put it in the 95% range.

So if more nice women with beautiful "pussies" could be attracted by simply changing the url and site name, and if it would not scare off any otherwise inclined, that would be a very small price for a huge gain (in my opinion - which for some reason I always agree with!)
By #23212 18,Jun,10 00:22
Completely agree here!
By #6568 18,Jun,10 03:30
Yes, that seems good to me, and the reasoning is sound

By #22198 15,Dec,09 10:12
I tend to agree. I think SYC would attract more real women if it were called Show Your Pussy. I know I found SYD by googling "show your dick." I think women are much more likely to search "show your pussy" than "show your cunt," since most women I know HATE the word cunt and think it's disgusting.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off