pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,13 13:23  other posts
It's hard to believe that it's January 25th at 13:23 in Michigan, I'm sitting at my desk at work watching it snow and clear on the other side of this big planet, it's already tomorrow in Australia. Yep, it's January 26th and 05:23. Many of you from the land down under are waking right now or perhaps you never went to bed...... Today is Australia Day and for many of our highly esteemed members and friends, this is a day of celebration. Please tell us how you will celebrate the day within your city and state. Thank you!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.SYDNEY AUSTRALIA   2.any guys in australia?   3.any glory holes in NSW australia   4.January 26. Australia Day.   5.Sydney Australia nudist?  

Comments:
By #68656 25,Jan,14 06:03
Wishing all my fellow Australians best regards and greetings for Australia Day.
The Great Southern Land.

-----------

birthdayalarm dot com/greeting/view/4959?ccid=5

youtubedot com/watch?v=uPvIH1XQ-uk
By Dalecash [Ignore] 25,Jan,14 06:28 other posts 
And same to you John. It will be perfect sumner weather for it too. I hope its a great day over the border as well.

By routemaster [Ignore] 25,Jan,14 02:53 other posts 
I have friends in Australia, like John S and others not connected with SYD, so I wish them a very happy Australia Day. Hope the snow is not too disruptive in Michigan, Bella!, over here we ain't had so much as a single flake this year whereas this time last year we were up to our ankles in it :

By #68656 26,Jan,13 05:47
This year it is being held on Monday January 28th as the 26th
is a Saturday.
Basically Australia Day is the day when Oz "reopens" after the
month long Great Australian Bludge when the whole country closes from
Christmas until Australia Day. It also marks the end of the school
holidays much to the relief of the Police and Emergency Services.
Otherwise apart from that it is, as the anonymous gentleman correctly states, just an excuse for drinking and often poor behaviour.
Regards.
John S. South Oz.
By #232212 24,Jan,14 18:25
Check your dates
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,14 18:43 other posts 
JohnS was spot on, this topic was written 1 year ago and I wanted to bump it to the top because 1.) there are so many Australian members and 2.) it's Deviant's birthday. Don't forget to wish him a birthday before his eyesight gets fu@ked up!

By #132188 24,Jan,14 16:51
[deleted image]sorry about the c&^t part but in Oz it seems to accentuate passion and besides 1.... i cunt spell and 2.... it is a ford on its roof.... oh the good ol days of Bathurst. in Oz More family orientated these days Bathurst has nothing to do with jan the 26th just another excuse to drink beer Oz day is great cause it means for two days of the year i can be totally cross eyed and not give a F*&k loltake care lovely people , and Ps I love this convict island
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,14 17:19 other posts 
A Ford on its roof! and cross eyed for 2 days!?

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,14 13:48 other posts 
Not too much is different in Michigan at this time, one year later. It's not snowing ( YET ), it's cold in the "D", only 3 degrees Fahrenheit and it's Friday and I'm at work. Halfway around the world, it's Saturday HOWEVER on Sunday, the 26th, it's Australia Day! I wish you all a fun filled day of fun in the sun, barbecues, fireworks, blah, blah, blah...... just be smart and be safe.

Now, on the 27th, it's a members birthday and it would be keen if y'all stopped by his page and wished him a Happy Birthday. Take some time and wish Deviant a happy day!

By steve3095 [Ignore] 26,Jan,13 20:59 other posts 
Straya Day. 225 and looking good. If you're not here, you should be.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,14 13:32 other posts 
Straya Day!? Geez, do you all have an accent?

By Dalecash [Ignore] 27,Jan,13 17:20 other posts 
Thanks bella! I had a BBQ with friends & a couple of drinks. Im sure many across the land did the same.

By #316049 25,Jan,13 20:01
Cheers b! and Stef
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

In true Australian fashion - beach, bbq'd seafood and meat, booze, pub for some prospecting (if I don't fall over before 10pm) lol. Sorry for typecasting us JohnS, know you're a non-drinker
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,13 20:21 other posts 
Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!

Party til you pass out!

By #244348 25,Jan,13 16:52
Well I'm going tithe beach
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jan,13 17:09 other posts 
Sounds like fun! Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off