Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Blew my friend, no regrets

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #67735 [Ignore] 25,Sep,12 11:50
My friend is bi, but he doesnt know that Ive been wanting to epeiment for some time. After a few drinks, I lean over to my friend and start caressing the crotch area of his pants, it's massive. I didn't put much thought into the size of his dick but now hat I'm feeling the outline of it, I'm a bit intimidated. I unzip and put my hand down is underwear to pull his cock out, it to two hands. When it pops out I'm filled with a rush of extacy, I wrap my lips around his oversized uncut cock and take it as far as I can, and then a little further. As I'm sucking, I can feel it becoming stiffer, his breathing intensified. According to him he gave me a warning, but I was too busy enjoying myself that I didn't notice he was about to cum. Warm cum gushed into my mouth, overflowing and making a mess. Just when I thought he was done, 2 thick ropes of cum land on my face. I love women, but I also love cock

New Comment       Rating: 0