Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Should i leave or not?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #17515 [Ignore] 18,Sep,12 19:19
Leaving or not?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.IT'S ALL ABOUT THE POINTS!   2.Leaving the Site   3.My Pubes...To shave or leave Natural   4.How to leave my chatroom?   5.No talk, just sex  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Feb,20 11:26 other posts 
Yes, go.

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 08,Oct,12 18:44 other posts 
I have enjoyed chatting with you and like having you as a friend... I hope you decide to stay... but as everyone has said, it is your choice

By slipper [Ignore] 08,Oct,12 16:41 other posts 
Why ask us... make a decision, do it, and don't look back!

By slipper [Ignore] 19,Sep,12 02:14 other posts 
This may be one of those... "If you have to ask, you already know the answer."

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 18,Sep,12 23:41 other posts 
It's a real bummer that you are thinking of leaving ! Hope nothing bad happened to you here and further more , I for one ... hope you do stay ! Your pics are very nice and it would be a shame to see you go ! However ... like others here stated ... it is totally your decision ! Me , on the other hand , I have left before and just recently came back and I am now here to stay ! I really missed all the friends I have made here and am so thankful that they all still remember me and are in fact glad I'm back ! So again ... I hope you do stay and keep adding more pics of your really Impressive package !!!

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,12 19:27 other posts 
Are you reaching out to members hoping they will say; please don't go!

If you are feeling that you need a break, take a 2 week vacation from SYD and then decide however the decision to leave must be your own.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off