pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Am I the only one…

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #270403 [Ignore] 09,Sep,12 23:31
What I am about to say I don't mean to be offensive to anyone but am I the only one who is tired of every day you come on the forum and see the words "RATE MY ______"? Usually its cock but it can be a whole number of things an d quite frankly its like spamming up the forum. We have a 157 pages going on here I hope they aren't all filled with rate my whatever. Honestly I highly doubt they are but it just gets redundant. To be honest, if I want to rate someone I'll go to there page and rate them, not spam up the forum. If I'm the only one that's fine but if I may make a small suggestion to the admin about having categories in the forum it would be very beneficial. I have several other ideas too. So to whoever is reading my rant please have a nice day or night whichever it may be. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 27,Sep,12 17:35 other posts 
It's too easy to simply ignore any thread one isn't interested in and move on.

By #286115 13,Sep,12 03:26
A lot of members want feedback for their pics. That's why they post them! Nothing surprising or unreasonable about that on a site such as this at all.
I guess though a category for 'recently posted & un-commented-on dicks' would cum in handy. That way nearly everyone would get at least some feedback, as it would draw others' attention. It doesn't bother me as I just skim through the new posts, & just check out the interesting sounding ones.
Chill out guys - don't you think there's at least just a LITTLE bit of the attention-seeking exhibitionist in all of us that are here, that wants to hear what people think?
By #254338 24,Sep,12 13:32
I like this idea - a quick list of pictures never posted to... And another quick list of all the top commented on pics (not just pic of the month) - admin - any chance of something like this?

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 18:55 other posts 
When I first started here back in July 2009 ... there were only 21 pages on the forum and "Yes" ... like Admin said there were hardly any of the rate my's and what do you think of my's ! However over time the Forum is overwhelmed with alot of the same things over and over from so many members here ! ........ If only new posters on the forum would use the search bar at the top of the page to see if the topic is already on there ... it would surely free up most of the "Spamming Up The Forum" (Good choice of words - CSweeney) and I remember back then , most of the topics were fun to respond to and not saying that they aren't now , but like I said there are so many repeat topics here that this forum is getting quite flooded ! So , "No" ... you are not the Only one who thinks it has gone overboard "CSweeney" and "Yes" it is getting a little boring to read the same things many times over on so many different threads ! Maybe we need to redo this whole forum once and for all ! Still ... "Kudos to Admin" for coming up with this fantastic site and bringing everyone together as "One Big Happy Family" !!!
By #254338 11,Sep,12 12:09
It is actually fun to dig up old posts and reply to them - however it does bring them right back up to the top of the list... Maybe that is why some of the topics keep showing up?
By #270403 11,Sep,12 20:05
Thanks for saying I used good choice of words. Honestly I really do enjoy this site and think this admin does a great job. Also I'm greatful he made this site. However I have serveral ideas or suggestions that may improve the site for others.
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 12,Sep,12 17:35 other posts 
You are very welcome my friend ... anytime !!! Besides ... I Always like giving credit where credit is due !

By #14216 11,Sep,12 20:18
You are not the only one, my friend. Surely it is much nicer to receive a compliment without having to ask for one???
By #270403 11,Sep,12 23:49
Indeed.

By admin [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 11:20 other posts 
I gave a glance at 1st page and I could not spot any "rate my cock" topics. May be there are some, but they are definitely not a hassle. So I do not know what you are so upset about.

Also, I do not know what you expect from this site. This is not a quantum physics forum. This site is filled mostly by attention seeking exhibitionists. I'm rather surprised that topics of the kind are not so frequent as one can expect.

And do not expect that someone will create entertainment especially for you. If you have something interesting to discuss - start a topic yourself. Otherwise no one will do this.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 13:14 other posts 
admin, remember this; you're not going to please all of the people all of the time, only some of the people some of the time. You do a splendid job!
By #254338 11,Sep,12 12:07
Once again, a great comment' Bella!
By #268067 10,Sep,12 22:14
"freeloaders" "attention seeking exhibitionists" - this is how you regard people. Nice bloke

But this statement sums you up perfectly and these are your words remember - "I'm a greedy bastard"
By admin [Ignore] 11,Sep,12 12:42 other posts 
Please enlighten me how would you classify/name people who openly show pics of their genitals to other people.

And for the record: I see nothing wrong about word "exhibitionist". Nor I see anything wrong about a desire to seek attention. Seeking attention is natural for our species.

If you see something wrong about this, I wonder what you are doing on this site at all.

By #291618 10,Sep,12 15:55
I agree on u but if someone doesnt likes the "rate my...." then dont click it thats all

By #164428 10,Sep,12 00:39
I'm tired of all the "rate my_____" topics, too. This came up before, but it never ends.

I like the idea of forum categories!
By #270403 10,Sep,12 00:43
Thanks steffi I was unaware that others had ranted about the same annoyance. Perhaps others will get the hint. We can only hope.
By #11431 10,Sep,12 10:38
agreed Steffi
By #218130 10,Sep,12 15:11
Steffi, please rate my willy

By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 12:07 other posts 
No, you are not the only one. Click on my "other posts" and pull up my Forum topic "Fishing for Compliments on the Forum" posted on March 23, 2011.

I don't know if there is a solution to this gauche conduct other than to just ignore it. I simply will not click on a Forum topic that begins "What do you think of my..." or "Rate my..." etc.

By #268067 10,Sep,12 00:36
I agree it is annoying but it also reflects the basic nature of this forum. When will admin upgrade its software and use a proper forum software. Then all these topics don't need to be so muddled up. Also there are no moderators on this forum as well. Too bad the owners of SYD/SYC are too cheap to upgrade their site out of the 1990's. That is the real annoying aspect of this site.
By #270403 10,Sep,12 00:40
That is very true indeed.Actually there doesn't seem to be any mods on any of this site. Makes you wonder what they do with the paid members money.
By admin [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 11:12 other posts 
What money? Less than 1 out of 200 members pays here. Including points purchases.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 12:01 other posts 
Hey, I pay my way. I'm one of those 1 in 200 who pays a membership fee.

By #292968 10,Sep,12 02:15
If you read "ABOUT THIS SITE" on the home page, it says it all.
By #268067 10,Sep,12 10:34
that's why I would never buy points on this site. Why should I line admins pocket if he doesn't give a shit about the people who use his site.
By admin [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 11:17 other posts 
You would never buy points simply because you are freeloader. Don't flatter yourself with false excuses. Most of the features of this site were made in response to user requests. If I did not care about people on the site, this still would be a basic pic sharing site without even this forum.

By #270403 10,Sep,12 01:46
Also WTF is with some of these words we aren't allowed to use? Some of them are bullocks!
By #287786 10,Sep,12 09:31
Those are set up by the credit card companies to avoid spam and bots in the page. Apparently they are an automated list and are not something the admin chose.
By admin [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 11:14 other posts 
Not so. There is a list of words that should not be on adult sites that accept credit cards payment. Those words are associated with ille_gal contents.

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 05:15 other posts 
Yes it is annoying, but what also annoys me is all of the unwarranted criticism of a site that is essentially free. Yes it does have a few premium benefits for those who do pay, but basically you can see and do just about anything here for free....there will probably come a day when it will evolve into a full blown paysite, and you will all be out.
By Dalecash [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 09:10 other posts 
Well stated

By #218130 10,Sep,12 02:32
Agree 100%

By #280873 10,Sep,12 01:12
Yep it is getting boring almost as bad no disrespect to anyone here but the continual forskin posts or is my dick small some of the post are getting boring cause its the same stuff over and over
By #270403 10,Sep,12 01:30
I couldn't agree more. The redundancy is driving me mad! Quick somebody get me a straight jacket! Sooooo much kinky fun I could have with one of them.

By #287786 10,Sep,12 00:09
The forum categories are a good idea
By #270403 10,Sep,12 00:37
Thank you I several other ideas that could improve the site.

By #102374 09,Sep,12 23:56
No. You are not the only one.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off