Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Open lawn, well-trimmed hedge, or jungle??

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #285602 [Ignore] 06,Sep,12 12:51
What do y'all prefer in terms of pubic hair? Let us discuss and compare!

[deleted image]
^myself, recently trimmed

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1."Young Bushy Pubic Hair"   2.BodyHar... Natural?Trimmed?Shaved   3.trimmed and untrimmed   4.Jungle Fever   5.Trimmed or jungle?  

Comments:
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 06,Sep,12 20:14 other posts 
First of all ... great discussion topic "JillyBean" for the Discussion Forum ! As for me ... I like to keep my boys smooth , but keep my hairs just above my penis trimmed ! None the less ... as you can see on my page , I have a few different styles ! Shaved , Not shaved and partially shaved ! However ... at present , the look or style I have now is ... I just keep my boys shaved and the rest nicely trimmed ! I felt like it was too un-natural looking completely shaved ! Also just to add , I think women look "Hot" ... completely shaved down there and Yes ... a lot of guy look great completely shaved , but not mine ! Go figure ... ! Again ... Great Topic "JB"

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,Sep,12 12:55 other posts 
Completly smooth from the neck down front and rear here! Been that way for many years and love it
By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Sep,12 14:16 other posts 
I'm with you, Ray. Totally hairless below the neck is best. If a guy has a beard but no hair below his neck that's a MAJOR PLUS. And I see that you have a beard. You're my kinda man!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off