Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

cut or not to cut

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #280873 [Ignore] 02,Sep,12 11:41
If you were to have **** knowing what u know would u have them cut or not I would leave them how they were born as uncut

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #94263 03,Sep,12 13:32
I am definitely an advocate of pro-choice and for hat reason only I think that a boy should not be cut as an infant (unless medically necessary). Once a boy is of an age to understand what will be done in the procedure and both the pro's and con's from BOTH sides, then it can be HIS decision as to whether to undergo circumcision.

By nekekal [Ignore] 03,Sep,12 01:20 other posts 
I like mine circumcised. Rumor has it that a cock is more sensitive if it is uncut and mine is much too sensitive as it is. I think it looks fine, is fun to play with, and can think of no advantages to having foreskin.
By #6568 03,Sep,12 05:39
I don't believe it's "more" sensitive, it's just that the sensations in the foreskin are unique and different to those in the glans and shaft,...it's hard to describe to a circ'd person but, the glans/shaft sensation is a 'deeper' more 'body' sensation that I associate with penetration.....and, foreskin sensation is more 'nervy' and causes higher excitement and ultimately orgasm........

.......I feel it might be akin to a womans vaginal and clitoral sensations which many women say is distinct and different. My foreskin has always been acutely sensitive and I used to be able to reach orgasm by lightly brushing the loose oeverhang. Now I am older I can't do this easily anymore but can still get erect quickly by lightly brushing the loose end of my hood.

I'm absolutely sure that the foreskin is a sexual organ in its own right and should never be routinely cut off as so often happens because a unique and sensual part of the mans sex organs is then gone for ever....

By bigone21 [Ignore] 02,Sep,12 18:17 other posts 
leave it alone! uncut! foreskin HAS a function!! foreskin is a great part of the penis!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off