on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Coming out of the closet

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #289052 [Ignore] 05,Aug,12 18:40
A few years back I was injured by a...IED...I cannot show pics as most of you would not want to see them.I have tried this site before with bad results...I was not honest why I would not post...Embarrassed ...Well.This me .Served 3 tours of Afghinistan...Plumbing still works but it's not as polished as it was...If I am not accepted this time I understand...I think it is an interesting site and feel I can offer a bit...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Closet Queen & Size Queens   2.im in the closet   3.Was this guy coming on to me? I want your opinion!   4.Cumming/coming while anally masturbating   5.Are bi guys more cock horny than gay guys?  

Comments:
By steve8211 [Ignore] 09,Aug,12 14:49 other posts 
Thanks for your service. Because of you we can all do this. Don't be ashamed of what you have

By slipper [Ignore] 09,Aug,12 02:38 other posts 
As far as I'm concerned... "run whatcha brung!" Nothing to be ashamed of, whatever happened, whatever you have. Thanks for the post!!!

By #268067 08,Aug,12 23:10
sounds a bit fishy to me to be honest. He asks for support and then when ppl show it he deletes his profile. Have to say it, but most likely a faker.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Aug,12 01:37 other posts 
That might be true but I doubt it. In addition to this Forum post, he sent me a Private Message. That led to us exchanging several more. He sounded very sincere to me, an injured veteran who was very troubled. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

By #150239 08,Aug,12 17:05
My friend, I hope you will see this comment. I am fully aware of your honorable and heroic service with the Canadian military. I deeply regret that a mean-spirited individual has made your presence on this site uncomfortable and I hope you will establish a new contact with me on this site. Please try to remember that many more people were sincerely supportive towards you than were negative.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Aug,12 18:42 other posts 
And I seem to be that mean spirited individual.

By #150239 05,Aug,12 19:00
Welcome my friend. Thank you for presenting your situation so that we may not only understand but also be supportive. WE understand that you have scars but they are a badge of honor, a testimony to your courage, proof of the sacrifice you have made for us all, and a monument to the pride we as well as yourself should hold. Those on this site like pictures but we love heros more. Again, welcome my friend.
By #218130 05,Aug,12 19:02
Very well said! Hear Hear
By peterpuffer [Ignore] 06,Aug,12 15:01 other posts 
That is very well put. Welcome Gincesar! It's not what you have, but who you are, and I thank YOU

By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Aug,12 11:08 other posts 
Let me add my voice to those who have welcomed you to the site. I'm sure that you do indeed have a lot to offer even if your plumbing isn't as polished as it once was.

By #218130 05,Aug,12 19:00
I don't think you should be embarrassed. Respect! I salute you

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off