She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

What is the purpose of this site?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #29194 [Ignore] 30,Oct,09 01:29
I've been on the site for about two months now and really enjoyed it. Now, I'm only wondering, what is the main purpose for people to post their pics on the site. Is it to compare? Is it to show off? Is it to measure? Could there be educational value? Is it for social reasons? OR Is it a resource for faggots? I'm really curious to hear everybodies opinions... Why are you on the site???

New Comment       Rating: -2  

Comments:
By #6568 30,Oct,09 04:06
I do think that this site serves a very real 'purpose'.

However, that purpose is not always the one that people think it is. In previous eras sex was considered in a more open and natural way as simply part of normal life and because life was more communal, it was not so secretive and hidden away as now.

If you lived in a large dwelling as part of an extended tribe or group, then sexual activity could be witnessed from an early age and there was the chance to find out about it before being old enough to indulge.

Modern life means much greater privacy and now large parts of western population are very secretive about sex and mostly never see it happen with others. This means that many men wonder if their penis is normal and also worry about how to use it effectively because a lot of ignorance prevails.

This site helps to redress that situation, albeit in a small but important way. There are plenty of fools and fanciers here, sadly there are also some perverts. However, there is also a continuous stream of men who basically need to be able to show what they have and ask if it's 'OK'.....

There is a lot of sexual ignorancee in western societies and anything that allow some openess and discussion among men is a vital source, in my view.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off