Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Use it?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #221446 [Ignore] 24,Jul,12 01:04
Do you guys use the hole in the front of your underwear, or do you pull them down some and flop it over?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #183178 24,Jul,12 09:10
just go commando, no underwear!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 31,Jul,12 11:14 other posts 
Commando does indeed have its advantages. It's nice to have easy access to your goods, be it for pissing or "other things". When you open your pants at a urinal and give the guy next to you a good view, the "other things" are more likely to happen.
By botanic [Ignore] 31,Jul,12 11:53 other posts 
I just wonder where this commando association with no underwear came from. All the commandos I know have worn underpants even when , as it were, in action.

By #183935 31,Jul,12 07:00
usually out the hole, if there is one. sometimes i'll pull it out of the leg hole, sometimes at the urinal i'll unbutton my jeans as well as unzip, and flop my cock and balls over the top so it's easier for another guy to get a decent eyeful
By spermkiss [Ignore] 31,Jul,12 11:20 other posts 
I'm with you. Taking a piss is a wonderful socially accecptable way for guys to show themselves off. So yes, guys, when you step up to a urinal, open your pants and if you're wearing any underpants push the waistband down and bring your equipment into full view. The guy next to you will thank you.

By bradyD [Ignore] 31,Jul,12 07:20 other posts 
That hole goes in the front?!?

By Dalecash [Ignore] 24,Jul,12 07:23 other posts 
It is easier to rest it over the top.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off