Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

CUNT STORY

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #57759 [Ignore] 06,Jul,12 11:50
tell us about your cunt , anything u want to say , your likes or dislikes , what excite your cunt and what it means to you have, u had fun with your cunt? What did u find so exciting about play with and having someone play with your cunt?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Similar topics: 1.The term CUNT   2.Best Looking Cunt Contest!   3.I Think Glasgow_boy is one of the most popular guys on site   4.The 'C' word   5.A thread for Cunts- Called a cunt, are a cunt, should be a cunt etc  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 21:38 other posts 
A cunt that doesn't fuck is a sorry cunt.
By #485312 26,Apr,17 20:01
yeah, that's so true, and theres always one cunt that needs fucking more than others, and not with a cock *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Feb,17 12:30 other posts 
Here is a cunt I fuck. [deleted image]
By #485312 06,Feb,17 05:19
she's very hot leo, and you seem to like her...is she your favourite??? *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Feb,17 07:53 other posts 
She's not a regular. My favourite one is Ann, the petite Asian girl. But she's having "marital problems" with her bf so I can't get to see her lately. This one I've met a few times only. Who knows if I'll see her again? I'm trying.
By #485312 19,Apr,17 22:56
nice one Leo, l hope you got to her again and l just like seeing the word 'CUNT' on the top of forum page, since its the name of the girls site and its a great word, describes so many things.. almost as good as 'FUCK' *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 05:24 other posts 
Yes, I like it too. It's called show your cunt and show your dick. So I'm dying exactly this. I'm showing my dick and I'm showing the cunts I fuck. I think I'm pretty much in the spirit of the site.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

Correction: dying = doing
By #485312 20,Apr,17 17:45
yeah, its always good to see your posts, you have such a wide variety of posts, *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,17 21:08 other posts 
Thank you. I think that variety is the spice of life and adds to its quality.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Aug,16 10:34 other posts 
I can tell you about the cunts I fuck. They crave cock.
By #485312 15,Dec,16 00:31
don't they all leo?? a good cunt is a filled cunt l say...*lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Dec,16 03:51 other posts 
That's the ideal. But there are some cunts that'll remain "cunts" and it's not worth filling them.

Regarding normal cunts, the tragedy is that I often don't know if they want to be filled. And I always regret missed opportunities. Otherwise, I, and they, would have been having so much more fun.

Wish I had someone like you around. You could be telling me who of your friends or cunts you knew needed filling or not. You could then leave the rest upon me. They'd get at least triple service: tongue, finger, cock.
By #485312 15,Dec,16 04:04
lol, you don't need my help leo, lve seen some of the cunts you've had your finger in and maybe more...you've had a few pretty cunts, l love how you spread them open for the camera...its a lovely technique of yours lve noticed *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Dec,16 06:47 other posts 
Ha ha, thank you for noticing my technique. I can't show their faces but they don't mind if I take pics of their cunts. Most of them, that is, because some do. Sometimes they stop wanting pics and threaten that if I take more I won't fuck them. So, guess what I choose. It's fun to show them here but I won't compromise fucking with pics.

Also, you're wrong that I don't need your help. I love fucking new women. There's nothing better than feeling the hand of a girl I meet for the first time in my cock. Every hand feels different. After a while, the woman I fuck a lot tends to behave in the same way. I know her touch. I know what she'll do or not. But a stranger is totally unpredictable. And that's great. In this sense, if I had a friend like you who could tip me on girls who haven't had cock for a while (alas, there are several) and who'd crave a fuck, what could be better? I know you would. You're unique and represent the future of female gender. Most of women would rather stay in their cave rather than admit they want to fuck.
By #485312 02,Feb,17 23:33
l love a cunt story, and l love the word cunt, it describes so much here *Lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Feb,17 02:19 other posts 
Like I said, my preference is for the real think than just a cunt story.

By #485312 23,May,16 18:29
my cunt loves to be fucked, eaten, filled with come and the more sex the better, it thrives on sex and cock *lix*
By Dong69 [Ignore] 10,Aug,16 22:25 other posts 
That's because your sexy cunt is sexy hot babe !!!!!!

By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Aug,16 15:34 other posts 
My neighbor is a real cunt. Always bitching and moaning about stupid shit while I am trying to mow the lawn. He's not very bright, and a bit of a racist. He isn't much fun at all, and I have no interest in playing with him.
By Dong69 [Ignore] 10,Aug,16 22:24 other posts 
Lol fuck I know a few cunts like that lol

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off