Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Foreskins are gross!!!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #81941 [Ignore] 15,Jun,12 02:16
Come on, those of you who love your foreskins, tell me how wrong I am, what I'm missing and how much I fucked up by getting circumcised.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin lovers   2.Foreskins ?   3.Poop fetishes   4.Foreskins   5.Eww... Gross.  

Comments:
By #550094 16,Feb,18 20:01
I'm not circumcised, but my foreskin has been retracted
since I was 11yo (my own doing, my own choice).

I've never had any problems with it since, and I've
always maintained it clean.
Guy's I've been with like my cock for the extra "sleeve"
of skin they get to play with when they handjob and
suck my cock.

When I'm erect, my foreskin stays fully retracted,
I can no longer bring it forward to cover my cock head.
But again, my choice, it's what I wanted.

All you'll see is a darker tone ring of skin around
my shaft when I'm hard, that is my intact foreskin.

[deleted image]

As for me, I love circumcised cocks mainly because
I enjoy sucking on the head and rolling it with
my tongue inside my mouth.

I also don't mind sucking an uncut cock as long as
it is clean and there's no "dick cheese" in there.
Cut or Uncut, I always ask my partner to be freshly
showered before I go down on him orally.

Many cultures around the world practice circumcision.
At birth, a male has no say in the matter whether he
gets Cut or is left Uncut. It is what it is.
If someone doesn't like foreskins, that is their own
honest opinion.

As an uncircumcised man, I don't feel offended by
the bad rep that uncut cocks get.
An uncut cock is only as bad as the owner who is
careless with it and doesn't take good care of it
with proper hygiene and routine simple cleansing with
soap and water.

I don't like "dick cheese" or "smeg" as it's called,
and I hope I'd never land a surprise mouthful of
dick cheese when I go down on a guy! lol

So then, Skin or no Skin, it's still a Win.
Get used to it.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 16,Feb,18 10:42 other posts 
Why would anyone want to cut off a part of their penis! Take a finger or a toe but never cut on my penis!!

By #549651 14,Feb,18 01:36
I would never go as far to say that anyone's dick is gross. Especially when we're talking about a part of the penis where most had no choice in keeping it or not. I prefer cut, but that's just my preference. I'm not gonna tell a guy to put his pants back on just because he's uncut. Nor would I ask beforehand either. 😎

By steve8211 [Ignore] 16,Jun,12 10:13 other posts 
I am cut and wished many times that my folks didn't do it when I was so young! I often wonder what it would be like to have all that skin! God made us that way and it should have been left that way. The all natural way. Just wished I had my foreskin back!
By Rob00 [Ignore] 05,Feb,18 17:16 other posts 
Well said Steve,I Totally agree with you,i was cut at birth and all my life have wanted a foreskin,i know many guys that have a foreskin and it is a natural part of a guys penis,But unfortunately I never had a say in this matter

By lildicktoronto [Ignore] 04,Feb,18 19:23 other posts 
you just can't get stinky dinky like me (some people like it).. cheers

By #549442 03,Feb,18 12:21
I can`t get circumsised because then what would i have?

By epep50 [Ignore] 01,Feb,18 20:12 other posts 
Well, typically circumcision is done a day or so after birth so I'm not sure it was your call. Unless you waited until you're an adult and just decided to it in which case it's an odd choice but to each his own. I think they're less hygienic and look like a wizards sleeve. I have heard that sex can be better if you have a foreskin though.

By #435701 01,Feb,18 13:54
Well, as I knowingly say this to a member that does not exist...IF you actually were circumcised later in life...It's YOU that should be telling the rest of us if you fucked up! Because the rest of us mostly had no choice in the matter as it was either done or not done after birth. You apparently experienced being both!...oh how I wish you were not fake, because I would like to know which is better!? Right back @ you

By #6568 15,Jun,12 02:34
Why?....YOU wanted to get rid of it, and YOU made the decision...YOU went thru with it...and now YOU will doubtless enjoy your new condition......

.....Can't see anything to criticise so far, and it's a bit late to get into the obvious fight that is going to result by you going out of your way to now antagonize those of us who are intact.

Personally, I have absolutely no problems with anyone who wants to modify their body in any way either by body-building or cosmetic surgery,....PROVIDED that they suffer no duress from othe people to have the procedure carried out AGAINST their will..And that tiny babies are NOT routinely mutilated to expressly attemtp to reduce their sensuality later in life.

.......As far as I concerned, good luck to you!
By #81941 15,Jun,12 03:42
Obviously I have not been antagonizing enough, so here goes:
Uncircumcised men have stinky dicks. The foreskin is a useless piece of skin that serves no purpose and always gets in the way so it should be chopped off. No one likes the look of an uncircumcised cock and circumcised dicks look more natural!
By #146919 15,Jun,12 05:59
you could not be more wrong about nobody liking uncircumcised cocks i receive no end of messages complimenting me on not only on the look of my penis but my foreskin too,many from men in the usa where it would appear being cicumcised is more commen than not.do not quite know what you mean by "getting in the way of things"i have had my foreskin for 46 years and so far it has never got in the way of any thing,and if you have been cicumcised at an early to what do you base this premis on?as for the smell yes it can but then so does the rest of me if i do not pay close attention to my personal hygiene ie using soap and water."cicumcised dicks look more natural" how in the name of god can a penis look more natural with out its foreskin than a penis with the foreskin it was born with or do you not understant the meaning of the word natural?and one last thing why just a topic on male circumcision? why not ask for female circucision? as you seem willing to foist your oppionions on men why not be an equall oppotunist and call for female cucumcision too?
By #218130 15,Jun,12 06:39
I was circumcised at an early age, so I had no say in the matter. I do sometimes wonder how it would have been with the foreskin. I don't see how it can be gross. I'm sure that's the way it was intended to be.
By #27633 15,Jun,12 09:00
I much prefer to look at an uncircumcised cock, looks more natural and as long as you keep it clean is no issue with hygiene
By #201583 23,Jul,12 01:32
Myth buddy. I have encountered just as many smelly cut cocks. Its all about hygiene.
cant talk 2 a idot no use tryin
By #482237 23,Jan,18 18:51
I like uncut men,, their hygiene is what leaves a lot to be desired,,but,,same goes for cut men,, either you wash,,or you don't,,the skin has little to do with it

By #190702 17,Jun,12 12:24
i love it when you pull a foreskin back and its cheesy makes you want to wash it clean in your mouth MMMMMMMMM
its that scent of a man
By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 24,Jan,18 04:07 other posts 
Great

By #541497 23,Jan,18 13:52
I removed my forskin by myself. I have hated since i was small. It smelled, allways extra piss in the skin. And most of all most of the women hated how it looked.

By #266216 17,Jun,12 00:18
im not gonna say youre fd up because u got circumsized thats ur choice and i respect u 4 that. plus i like cut dicks better. but it is rude to say theyre gross. there is no reason for that and for some of the insecure people out there it cou.dve hurt them. hasnt ur mother told u "if you have nothing go say dont say anything at all." so dont be an ass and say stupid shit
By #6568 17,Jun,12 06:14

By slipper [Ignore] 16,Jun,12 17:47 other posts 

By #271301 16,Jun,12 10:27
I am circumcised and my wife also likes me and I.With good hygiene and never smell and blow job are more sensual.
By cheltenham [Ignore] 16,Jun,12 10:31 other posts 
you dont look circumcised?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off