Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Foreskins ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #201860 [Ignore] 23,Feb,12 13:54
Hi - I'm crazy about foreskins. I love having mine as playing with it makes cumming so much more fun. I need to know, which guys out there DON'T like foreskins and why ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin lovers   2.Foreskins are gross!!!   3.regrets on loosing foreskin?   4.LONG FORESKINS   5.Foreskins  

Comments:
By #147052 23,Feb,12 14:26
I love foreskins...unfortunately, my parents did not nor did the medical staff and it was snip snip with no input from me. I do wish I had it back.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 23,Feb,12 14:21 other posts 
your question may rise a storm of comments of circumsized people that will tell that circumcision provides a better hygiene... if that is realy a point, what did they do with other bodyparts that can get dirty or sweaty?? cut it off?? let's hear about that!

i'm with you! foreskin is fun! so much fun to play with it, lick under it, put one or two fingers under it and massage the mushroom, wrap and unwrap it! and the desire wanting to see what is underneath...

so i'm sorry, i can't answer your question!! haha!! foreskin is a great and natural part of a dick!! has a function and feeling, foreskin rocks!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off