Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A QUESTION FOR GAY MEMBERS......

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 26,May,12 12:42  other posts
I'm here because I like to look at cocks.... go figure! When I see an attractive cock I want to leave a comment. If you look at my comments, they are not lewd but positive and in most cases, short. A gay member deleted a comment that I left so I messaged him and asked "why?" As much as I appreciated his point of view I found his response somewhat hostile. He told me to think about it, he's gay and that he found my "parts" repulsive. Okay, I get that but all I said was "beautiful"

Gay members, do you prefer the female members not to comment on your pics?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #2331 26,May,12 18:01
Do you always judge all by the comments of one?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,12 18:20 other posts 
Judge all...? I am in no way judging anyone. Let me be clear, I have opened the discussion to grasp a "general" understanding on how members felt. Obviously, there was one member that was offended with my comment on an artsy type pic he had posted. It is not my intention to offend anyone here or in my day to day life. Based on the number of responses left, the members feel that a compliment is just that, a compliment.

By #199710 26,May,12 17:44
I think it's flattering to receive comments from a lady. I appreciate comments from everyone and I thank positive comments. We are here to see and enjoy beautiful dicks. I don't get exicited with women but I am never rude to the ones that are kind enough to leave comments.

By #85103 26,May,12 16:57
Bella, I love a compliment regardless of whether it's from a man, woman, alien or whoever
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,12 17:19 other posts 
NWCock, I have commented on a pic or 2 of yours. Thanks for your reassuring me...... Now "Take me to your leader"

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 26,May,12 17:02 other posts 
I have no problem with anyone commenting on any of my photos! After all Dont we put our photos out here for people to see? I am Bisexual and would not have a problem commenting on a photo If I find it apealing to myself weather it was male,female,gay or straight!

By #220845 26,May,12 13:27
Iam BI I LIKE complements from all people.

By #153561 26,May,12 12:53
Personally I dont mind it either way, I find a comment flattering reguardless of the gender posting it. Its true I might not honestly be able to return the compliment, but I would never remove a posative comment.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,12 13:09 other posts 
THANK YOU for "getting it"! A compliment is just that, a compliment but I appreciate your point of view. But now I pose another question to YOU; why do you feel that there is a need to "return the compliment"? A thank you, if anything, is really the only thing appropriate.
By #153561 26,May,12 13:27
And I would gladly give a thank you for a kind compliment, but I dont feel a return compliment is necessary I just wanted to make a point that you might be the kindest sweetest person ever, we could talk and joke around, but due to my prefrence I couldnt in all honesty return the sweet comments on your own. I would check your profile of course as it is something I do to everyone who comments me, just a curtasy, but would not likely be able to comment with the "beautiful" or other kind words I receive

By jocstfr [Ignore] 26,May,12 13:26 other posts 
ANy female can comment on my pics negative or positive. No worries here!!!

By #230124 26,May,12 12:50
I like any n all coms if there nice! We're all here to show are selfs off to all! I thing most gay bi and so on would like a nice com.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,12 12:51 other posts 
Thank you!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off