Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

What does it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #139632 [Ignore] 11,Apr,12 03:01
I'm curious, have never had a cock in my ass. I don't want a rough ass fucking, but would love an easy cock up my ass while the guy jerks my cock off.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #250405 14,Apr,12 05:28
Logitech, without wanting to be crude, if you have felt anything coming out then it feel like the reverse of that.

It's a great feeling to have a throbbing prick inside you, it feels like it shouldn't be there (because you don't experience it all the time) but the sensation of a shaft moving in you makes you forget quickly.

If you want to try it out you should be on top, and lower yourself on so you can get used to it. Once you have opened up you can have the guy take you another way - doggy style is great if you want to jerk yourself (or be jerked) at the same time, missionary if you want to kiss, etc etc. Personnally I love to ride reverse cowboy as it means I get my prostate tickled a fair amount, which edges me really well. Feels like I'm cumming over and over without touching myself.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 12,Apr,12 19:36 other posts 
Fucking high ! Try it After 2-3 times you will like it very much.

By #243895 12,Apr,12 01:21
have you pumped gas lately? i always feel im getting fucked inthe ass when I do.
By #146919 12,Apr,12 10:54
a lady after my own heart
By #243895 12,Apr,12 13:44
It's true and anyone who has not been fucked lately should try it. For 4 something a gallon they should be taking you out to dinner first.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 12,Apr,12 14:50 other posts 
now i feel fucked without lube!! $ 4.00 something a gallon??? that is half for free!! here in the netherlands we pay $ 9.23 a gallon!! (€ 1,85 per liter)

By #200604 12,Apr,12 08:11
I agree with malibu its all about the connection and with shrimp,about being careful. ENJOY!

By #220845 11,Apr,12 05:21
If u have a connection with.
The guy that makes all the difference.
(Tax man) that's good shit.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off