Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Is a big ugly dick better than a nice looking average one?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #227467 [Ignore] 28,Mar,12 21:46
I would consider my cock to be an attractive one but sometimes wonder if just a big piece of meat is better, regardless of what it looks like. Any thoughts?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Ugly cocks   2.I'm I average on penis size?   3.Young Average Cocks Only!   4.Lets insult people!   5.Its not much thats what I think  

Comments:
By #42017 30,Mar,12 05:50
[deleted image]
very small but is it ugly or cute?
By bigone21 [Ignore] 01,Apr,12 14:39 other posts 
i vote the total image as: UGLY!
By #105042 02,Apr,12 14:48
bigone, this comment is really more than poor. I remember a post of you telling about the struggle of being gay (and I know best about that!) and now youīre bashing someone just for having not that much luck with size as you?? Maybe you should imagine what a guy with a small dick has to go through in life and how he does feel. You seem to be unable for anticipation and now you have disqualified for me. A big dick doesnīt make a man, and you are the proof.

A small dick is small, but sure not ugly because itīs small. Thatīs what I think.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 02,Apr,12 15:55 other posts 
Paul D, you read things i did not write.

read again, i did not say anything about size. i do NOT bash on size. i know that out of a 100 guys 95 are smaller equiped than i am, and i don't care! because size doesn't make a good sexpartner.

so that is NOT what my reaction in this thread was about. what is WAS about, is the fact that the poster of this pic, 2 bellies over eachother, hair like a jungle, wearing womens stuff, puts this in a thread and asks us all: is this cute or ugly... come on!!

if fishing for compliments in threads is the idea of using this discussion-forum, i think it is a bad idea! and i will not lie through my teeth just to keep someone happy! don't ask the stupid question!!

last: to your point about "being a man". you saw the "still" of my comment, and you thought it was ugly and you told me... you did no better than i did. you gave your first raction that came up! OK, your thoughts! i never claimed to be any more of a man than anybody else!
By #105042 03,Apr,12 16:20
Okay, I see and do admit I was wrong! You really did not write about his dick. I also wonīt lie through my teeth like you say if someone is speaking to me directly, in this case I just found itīs better sometimes to keep your thoughts to yourself and this is what I should have done But I did not and you are right, Iīm no better.

@shrimdick: respect for your courage and comment. The magical word in it is "fairness". You are great.

Hope you both can pardon me. Another time it blows my mind how educating a site like showing your dick can be. Live and let live!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 04,Apr,12 11:46 other posts 
PaulD, thanks! it's OK, you're cool!
By #42017 05,Apr,12 07:49
It's amazing how such a tiny thing can cause so much argument and discussion!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 05,Apr,12 11:31 other posts 

By #147052 02,Apr,12 10:59
A dick is a dick-big or little. They all have a function and can be used for all kinds of activity with female, male or self. I prefer an uncut dick, mine is cut without my input I might add,a pussy the has been shaved, although a hairy one can turn me on. Shape or size-love 'em all.

By #240000 01,Apr,12 18:15
What is a ugly cock,what does it look like?
[deleted image]
By bigone21 [Ignore] 01,Apr,12 18:19 other posts 
something like this...

By bigone21 [Ignore] 01,Apr,12 17:35 other posts 
and if so... would a nice looking BIG dick, be better than an UGLY average one?? haha!!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 01,Apr,12 17:36 other posts 
so conclusion is: NICE is better than UGLY!!

By #220845 30,Mar,12 14:06
Do any of.u find my cock attractive

By #220845 30,Mar,12 14:05
No the real beauty is in shape, tone and well how it looks.
But I like big ones too.

By #196695 28,Mar,12 22:18
To me, as long as they are porportional then it's good.. so like a long thick cock with a small head is just not good looking to me. But if it has a nice thick head to match the thick shaft then yes, it will always look good
By #227467 28,Mar,12 22:29
Would you say mine is proportioned well then?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Mar,12 12:03 other posts 
You have good but not perfect proportion. See my comment below.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Mar,12 12:01 other posts 
First, concerning your cock, yes your cock is attractive. It has good size, good shape and good proportion. Not perfect proportion, but good proportion. While your glans has a nice shape, it could be a little larger to be in perfect proportion to the thickness of your shaft. But this is a minor flaw.

Now, to answer your question, there is no doubt in my mind that a good looking average size dick is vastly superior to an ugly large one. Indeed a good looking small dick is superior to an ugly large one.

By slipper [Ignore] 29,Mar,12 00:50 other posts 
One person's "ugly" is another person's "nice!"

By #149864 29,Mar,12 00:37
A cock is always a cock, I love them in all shapes and sizes. And I surely would love to play with yours!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off