Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #241790 [Ignore] 26,Mar,12 00:37
i did it when i as bathing in sea

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By boombastic [Ignore] 13,Oct,12 07:44 other posts 
I was caught by my ex girlfriends mother - actually squirting into her underwear drawer (THE MOTHERS) She arrived home early from a holiday to find me standing jizzing into her open drawer!!!!!!!! I could never look her in the eye again!!!!!!!!

By #238177 12,Oct,12 22:42
I have sex 3 times a week in the locker room at the YMCA with me friend after we work out we go to the sona and just fuck there was this guy in there once and he was masterbating and we caught him and he joined us

By #64328 12,Oct,12 17:28
Just yesterday I had a quick one standing at the urinal in the restroom at a gas station.

By #269409 05,Oct,12 06:21
I love masturbating when driving sometimes my wife does it for me or sucks my cock when driving

By #171060 04,Oct,12 20:42
nude beach
woods
balcony

By #229339 04,Oct,12 17:43
-wal-mart bathroom
-while driving
-walking trails

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 04,Oct,12 11:34 other posts 
At the side of a house down the street where I live, and in some woods also. Not had an outdoor wank for years.

By #64328 28,Sep,12 15:54
At school in the Boys room almost daily

By #243302 29,Mar,12 09:20
This is so much Fun to read..... Just gotta tell you all... I've Wanked at;....... Dorchester Leisure Centre... In the Showers.... Southsea Nudist beach....( nobody saw me!!)...... Hospital
Cubicle , when I was 15...at school & went in hospital for a bang on the head .... Lol!!!!... Been wanked off by a Girl called Siobhan Smith when I was 7....... On my roof of my house in Walton-On-Thames..... Am I boring !!!..... Could go on for hours!!!
By #201155 29,Aug,12 08:52
Please do! I'd love to hear more

By #266443 28,Aug,12 17:16
I did this morning while walking. And when I finished I tucked my cock under my belt and pulled my shirt down over it and walked about half a mile like that.

By #289712 21,Aug,12 10:59
one time i was down the coast with some friends and i got up early and went to the beach, and while going through the bushland i thought why not and had a great wank there..

By #285354 16,Aug,12 16:38
I agree. When my cock calls I have to do it. I can always find a good place. I love wanking outdoors with a gentle breeze blowing on my cock and balls.

By #101710 15,Aug,12 08:32
at the beach
at work
at SPA
at public garden

...when your cock calls you must answer!

By #266443 13,Aug,12 18:12
Well now... I've wanked in my parents car as a ****, in a busy parking lot no less. I've also been peeing in the woods multiple times and had several times where I wank afterwards, once I was seen peeing by a girl when I was 17, I was horny and she saw my cock and the DIY piercing and so she sucked me and we screwed there in the woods, it was amazing. Something about just meeting and going to it is so hot, but now I wouldn't do it because I know about diseases more than I did. But my college has a pretty good size wooded area and I stop there to have a good wank coming home from class, and once or twice me and some friends ( male and female) went to this little wooded island and spent a weekend hanging out nude, masturbating whenever we wanted. I've also done it in more places when I was really horny as a teenager, and was seen several times but nobody said anything. That's all that comes to mind off hand

By #266252 13,Aug,12 13:36
Do it often. Adult stores. I choose the booths with the hole between them. Sometimes give/get head. Usually others watch. Couple times at work. Also love the outdoors.

By #291618 13,Aug,12 12:54
haha iv done it several times on changing rooms...liverpool.. when i was on highschool i did it like 3 times right in front of the mirror haha lucky nobody saw me and once in a friends house while he was playing gamecube i was kindda kinky when i was teen

By #201155 13,Aug,12 07:45
I did it in my car in a layby not so long ago. I really had to work hard not to cum and make a mess, but it felt so incredibly sexy and naughty. I had to drive home as quickly as possible and finish the job properly!

By #284040 13,Aug,12 07:34
we often lay together on naturist beaches wanking our cocks whilst keeping an eye out for intruders. Voyeurs are great, hope it gets them horny!!!
By #201155 13,Aug,12 07:43
Wish I could see that. Trouble is, I'd want to join in, too

By #64328 13,Aug,12 05:45
Bathroom stalls at school, Airplane bathroom, bathrooms at friends houses,standing at urinals, in the woods, tree forts, gas stations, dressing room at mervyns, Home depot bathroom, at work, motel room with others sleeping in the next bed, Gym shower, Raging waters dressing room, Disneyland, Im sure I have in over 100 places. Semi public places have always added to the fun for some reason. Amazing too that I have never been caught.

By #198256 30,Mar,12 19:46
I masturbated in many public places, I like masturbated when somebody wathes me, I didi it in front of my niece. She watched me, and after that she always look in my dick!
By #287359 12,Aug,12 02:41
can i meet with your niece

By #249254 07,Apr,12 05:46
I,ve never did it in the public. But, I love doing it in my friends bedroom when they go out for something, and ind the next piece, I could hear their parents voice or their steps coming. I love it. And also in the bedroom of granny I always get wanks and yep, I make the job. It,s so exciting to make it and listening to people not away from you. s

By sexpig [Ignore] 06,Apr,12 20:16 other posts 
I knew it! Aeroplane toilets many times, and also in my seat under the blanket during night flights...

By sexpig [Ignore] 06,Apr,12 20:14 other posts 
I've wanked at various times on buses, trains, in the car whilst driving, in the car whilst parked in the middle of town, on the hills, on the seafront, public toilets, a book shop, in class at school a few times, in a burger bar (I actually shot my load inside my long coat while I was handing over the money!) Can't think of any other places right now but I'm sure there must be more!

By #220845 06,Apr,12 13:41
Many times outside day or night went to a book store adult I mean drove maybe 60 miles no one there had to stop at a caseys went into bathroom locked the door took off everything but my shoes and jerked off in front of the mirror.came in the sink fuck I needed it.

By Vita [Ignore] 06,Apr,12 03:32 other posts 
back then in the toilets at school ... two girls had giggling watched !! we had great joy !!

By #244184 02,Apr,12 21:40
I did it once in on a plane's toilet

By Foreskinlover [Ignore] 02,Apr,12 05:47 other posts 
At a nude beach, several times

By #188697 27,Mar,12 13:29
I love masturbating in public. Did it in the back of a bus once, while other people were sitting in front of me. Do it all the time in fitting rooms in clothing stores. As you can see from this pic:

[deleted image]

public toilets make me hard, so I have wanks there too. And when I'm drunk at night, I love to wander the streets of my city naked. I live in a quiet area, so not a lot of people around. There's no greater feeling than hiding in some bushes naked and hear people passing a few feet away. That always makes me wank my tail. I once got caught by this guy walking his dog and he phoned the police. I had plenty of time to get away in time, so nothing really happened
By #204348 28,Mar,12 05:27
Yes it is quite a pleasure to be freely naked in your local area i tried it when i was 11, but their are hidden cameras in most changing rooms in shops like behind the mirror.
By smokieb69 [Ignore] 01,Apr,12 13:13 other posts 
i hope not - i just had a wank in one yesterday- here is the proof

jerking in the changeroom

By #94123 27,Mar,12 21:37
just been reminded by the guy aboves story, ive wanked at the back of a bus(top) and came all over the back of a chair......waiting at the bus station in my town!

By #94123 27,Mar,12 21:33
i had a fiddle in my headmasters office once, he wasnt there..why not! he then came back(didnt catch me) moved me to an isolation room where i was told to do lines.....instead had a wank shot my load under the table! epic memory!

By #182952 26,Mar,12 14:13
have done it several times in movie theater !!

By Foreskinlover [Ignore] 26,Mar,12 06:12 other posts 
heaps of time at the nude beaches

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off