Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

mens pics on the banner.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #15347 [Ignore] 28,Sep,09 11:51
i had to laugh today,i put my pic on the banner costing 100 points,it was there for about 2 hours. there are only 8 spots on the banner and about 18,000 male members,i think,more banner space is needed for the guys,do you agree lads?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.TOP BANNER   2.Difficulty in placing pic in "top banner"?   3.Upper banner pics.   4.Females on the mens site   5.Banner pics  

Comments:
By #1501 28,Sep,09 19:03
I figure that the banner is a good feature. Staying there for 2 hours is being a "victim of the success of the site". I think maybe you could try linking to profiles and see what that does. Also, I think the new-ish "Members by their best pics" feature on the members page is a good alternative. Maybe a link for that in the menu on the front pages would be a good idea.

By admin [Ignore] 28,Sep,09 13:02 other posts 
Honestly, I took that idea from one dating site, where you pay 1 dollar to place your pic into banner and it hardly stays there more than 5 minutes.

However, on that site the links lead not to the bigger pics, but to the profiles. Do you think I should make it this way here too? I mean - that links from the top banner lead to your profiles, not to pics themselves.

Please make some input on this matter.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off