Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Just for the guys

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by jocstfr [Ignore] 17,Jan,12 12:49  other posts
Has this ever happened to you? In the middle of a workout or athletic event your cock just slips out in front of everybody? Its embarassing but can be erotic as well. Share your stories!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.sissies   2.Why are so many guys bisexual ?   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Have all guys or most guys played with a cock at sometime in their life?  

Comments:
By #181785 19,Jan,12 00:18
Its never happened to me but I do watch for it to happen to someone else Love to catch it, maybe catch him latter to talk about it

By #201583 18,Jan,12 17:18
In high school we were doing swimming for two weeks. The first week was before Christmas break, the second week after break. After the first week of swimming I left my swim trunks in my locker in a plastic bag by accident. The first day back I jumped into the pool feet first, just as we were told to do. My shorts trapped air and blew out the seam in the front. I didn't know, I got out of the pool and my female gym teacher jumped in front of me and asked if I was cold. I said ya, that's why I'm getting back into the pool. She kept looking down, I tried to walk around her but she side stepped with me, she was still looking down. Then she started nodding. I noticed the entire class just quiet and staring at me, I looked down and started laughing and the teacher pushed me into the pool, then told me not to get out. The worse part is I always cut that stupid net mesh out.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Jan,12 15:19 other posts 
Hey, it's a lot of fun to have your cock jump out of your pants. That's why when I'm wearing gym shorts or other short shorts I never wear a jock or underpants. I like exposing myself when I sit down or having my cock slip out thru a leg opening when I walk.

By #147052 18,Jan,12 11:00
When working out, that little sucker stays put in my jock. Perhaps you need a new one....that isn't stretched out!

By hytiger [Ignore] 18,Jan,12 07:02 other posts 
Not embarrassing at all, unles you are a prude...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off