Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

womens panties

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #3104 [Ignore] 25,Dec,11 00:36
Is there anybody out there that have the fetish I do, I love to sniff a sexy panty while I masterbate, I want to find a woman that thinks its hot also

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.sniffin womens panties   2.Panty Sniffing   3.Caught out in public wearing womens underwear.   4.Guys wearing girly panties   5.Wearing panties while high on meth  

Comments:
By #136638 06,Jan,12 18:19
My wife and I both enjoy sniffing panties, nothing like seeing your wife face down in a pair of her friends panties while you are doing her doggy style as she sniffs her friends scent. My favorite is when I have my wifes panties over my head like a mask so the crotch is right by my nose and my wife is in doggy style with her ass up and her face down in a pair of her friends dirty panties. My wife also has a cum fetish she loves to clean up and would love to lick cum out of a pussy or ass, she enjoys when I cum on her tits or her panties while she is giving me a handjob. If she was flexible enough she would lick the cum out of her pussy or ass, and she is jealous when I lick the cum out of her pussy or ass. Check out our profile for more about us.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off