She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

I want to suck cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by wankman9558 [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 10:10  other posts
I am a completely straight guy and married with three kids. I have suddenly got the urge to suck another guys cock, and have him suck mine, what the hell is wrong with me?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By wankman9558 [Ignore] 08,Nov,11 14:30 other posts 
I cant seem to find the thread you are talking about, can you help slipper?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Nov,11 15:11 other posts 
See my reply to slipper above.

By sam299 [Ignore] 07,Nov,11 13:52 other posts 
look, sucking cock is great, at least give it a try, even if you only do it once

By wankman9558 [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 15:00 other posts 
thanks guys, i feel a little more normal now, spermkiss is right when he says 'safe and controlled environment' but where do i find that, i can just imagine going down on a guy and getting my skull cleaved with a rock!!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Nov,11 21:47 other posts 
First of all, the chance that you'll have your "skull cleaved with a rock" is pretty small. Yes, gay bashing does occur, and yes there are some sick individuals who will lure a man into a sexual situation and then attack him, but this does not happen all that often. The overwhelming majority of men you will meet in a hook-up situation will be just like you: men wanting a sexual tryst with another man. If you meet a man in a public or semi-public place and use your good judgement about whether or not he seems safe before going someplace private, it is highly unlikely that you will have any problems.

Arrest is a much bigger risk and for a man in your situation with a wife and children that could be a serious problem. That's why I strongly advise against cruising parks, public toilets or other public hook-up places. As I said above in my reply to Barracuda, I've done it, and I've also been arrested. For me that was an inconvenience, for you it could be a serious problem.

So go to a sauna or steambath and meet men there, or go to a gay bar. In the social environment of a bar you can get to know a bit about a man before you go home with him.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

By #197439 05,Nov,11 17:08
hey i love your cock and would luv for you to suck mine bby check out my pics and leave comments would
By wankman9558 [Ignore] 06,Nov,11 14:12 other posts 
well your cock looks great to me, i'd suck it

By sam299 [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 17:02 other posts 
come on guys, cock sucking is for us girls, dont encourage him,

By wankman9558 [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 12:33 other posts 
wow soubds great funman, if i'm ever in kent can i look you up?

By wankman9558 [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 11:45 other posts 
very nice of you to say, but although i'm sure i'd enjoy a lick of your pussy, you don't have a cock for me to suck!

By sam299 [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 11:00 other posts 
Absolutely nothing, sucking cock is a wonderful pastime, I would love to have a suck on yours

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off