Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Have You ever............

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #200236 [Ignore] 25,Oct,11 15:20
What do you think the percentage of men who get HARD looking at another man's cock. Whether it be flaccid or hard would be?
I know when I visit here my cock begins to stir, pulsate and GROW to its measurable length of 7".
Also comment on your length when flaccid vs erect.
My cock measures 5" flaccid and 7" erect.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #554098 10,Mar,19 01:51
The site is called "Show your dick" so pretty much any guy here, is liking looking at penises! No need to label, just liking seeing something they have, or something they like, or want, or just get excited, not knowing why, or caring!!
I really like women, and adore their soft curves, but sometimes, dealing with them, drama, I just like dicks, and being a guy!

By #580165 05,Mar,19 02:31
Of course it turns on when one see a boner. We are MEN!

[deleted image]

By knewbi [Ignore] 04,Mar,19 12:32 other posts 
Well mine sure does. Sometimes I cum here to just check in fully intending on a wank off session on women but after a few cock shots I am then looking at and wanking to cocks. As a matter of fact that is exactly what happened today. Was ready to wank off to some women and a guy chatted with me and it will be cocks today. A good way to start the week.

By #581577 03,Mar,19 17:28
seeing these pics gets me erect

By #64328 13,Jul,13 03:55
I learned along time ago Hard ons are contagous. In a group of naked guys if one gets a hard on the others most likely will too

By #146802 24,Mar,13 13:28
does my cock look alright?

By #149276 20,Mar,13 15:21
I love this site,,, two sections 1)cocks 2)cunts This site is KING! Looking at cocks turns me on!!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off