Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Cock Head Question

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by jocstfr [Ignore] 31,Jul,11 12:27  other posts
After looking at various cock pics on the site I have notice that my cock head has a bluish/grey color to it as opposed to pink or brown. IS this becasue I am cut and exposed (uncovered) all the time? Just wondering.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.shower head + dick head   2.My Big Cock Head   3.What do you think about head size?   4.What do women find attractive about a man's cock head   5.Straight guys and giving head?  

Comments:
By #332336 17,Dec,12 10:14
Looks good to me. I once had a guy who's dick was blue. Not bluish but really blue! I thought he had it tatoo'd but no, he said it turned blue when he was a child and stayed that way. He was from northern Italy, large uncut dick. The shaft dark blue and the large head bright blue. Loved sucking it. Very unique.

By #10886 31,Jul,11 13:29
Nice pics of a fine dick!!! Color of the glans is more determined by the closeness of the blood supply to the surface of the glans. The closer to the surface, the pinker it is. You have an advantage too!! I can bite you a little without making a mess!! Looks great, and certainly appears to work just fine!!
By slipper [Ignore] 02,Aug,11 09:37 other posts 
Right, color varies to a degree (even for the same person) based on conditions, mainly dilation of capillaries.

By niginni [Ignore] 01,Aug,11 11:03 other posts 
looks a great cock il have to check my friends cut cock and give it a

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off