Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Penis bulge

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by cute30 [Ignore] 13,Jul,11 12:48  other posts
Bulging of penis is an amazing thing.It feels good to see other guys package in underwear or through pants but when it came to me when my penis erects in underwear in public places or sometimes visible through my pants then it makes me embarassed.Are you guys feels the same.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #7435 17,Sep,11 13:36
At times it embarrasses me too!

By #101127 17,Sep,11 09:05
love penis bulge 2

[deleted image]

By #194437 15,Sep,11 08:25

By #119469 12,Sep,11 05:22
really it is feeling something amazing of myself.

By cute30 [Ignore] 05,Sep,11 07:44 other posts 
thanks all for your beautiful comments!!!want to share anymore experiences....done it

By #188679 03,Sep,11 07:08
I always have a huge bulge the size of a grapefruit because of my balls.

[deleted image]
By xxx25 [Ignore] 03,Sep,11 16:32 other posts 
Your balls are impressive

By #96881 03,Sep,11 06:58
I had one girlfirend say one of the first things she noticed was my bulge when we were at work. She especially felt it when we were kissing passionately and was quite impressed! She was the first person i did pics for and she very much liked those

By xxx25 [Ignore] 02,Sep,11 14:06 other posts 
[deleted image]

Mine

By jocstfr [Ignore] 07,Aug,11 11:59 other posts 
I normally wear tight jeans. I have a big head so whenever i get even a semi hard on, it becomes pretty evident as the bulge of my head protrudes bigger than the rest of my cock. If i get a full hard on i adjust it so my cock goes down against my pants leg. It's a natural thing, nothing to be embarrassed about.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Aug,11 16:15 other posts 
Good for you. I couldn't agree more. It's enormously, rewarding, fulfilling and exciting to get an erection in public and be able to show it off. Any SYD member should understand this.

By cute30 [Ignore] 30,Jul,11 11:10 other posts 
anymore comments!

By cute30 [Ignore] 29,Jul,11 15:32 other posts 
thanks all for your comments!anymore comments.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Jul,11 20:10 other posts 
Yes, the next time you go to a swimming pool or your gym, be sure you get an erection in the changing room or the showers. Stay nude as long as you can and show it off. Believe me, it's a lot of fun and once you've done that you'll get over being embarassed about getting an erection in public.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Jul,11 11:57 other posts 
First of all, never ever feel embarrassed about having an erection, no matter where or when it occurs, be it a nude beach, the locker room or showers at your gym, dancing at a club, shopping or walking down the street or even in church. Erections are normal and natural and all men get them (or wish they did). Embarrassment about an erection is a recipe for impotence later in life.

Yes, getting an erection in public is one of the joys of being a man. It is enormously exciting to be able to show off a hard dick, either thru clothing or nude. It is also fun to look at other guys' bulging crotches. The bottom line is that all men like to check each other out.

Now, what to do if you get an erection at an inappropriate time or place? Don't do anything. Just continue on with what you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. Keep telling yourself that erections are normal and natural and that you have nothing to be embarrassed about.

By #33070 19,Jul,11 02:56
Well it depends on the place But i dont mind showing off my chub throu it bulging in my pants I wear breifs to contain it more Boxers no good,outline visible Jeans are ok with boxers sometimes I realy dont care if it shows while dancin in the clubs

By cute30 [Ignore] 18,Jul,11 23:48 other posts 
Share your experience about penis bulging and feeling of it.
--------------------------------------- added after 14794 hours

anymore comments...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off