Recent Posts of member Mehard

By Mehard 04,Aug,22 12:34
I really can't describe my technique. I really love sucking cock and the best way I can describe my technique is to say I make love to the cock when I give a blowjob and I always and I mean always finish with my mouth.

By Mehard 04,Aug,22 12:28
I love it and so does my girlfriend and boyfriend, I lick both their asses as often as possible.

By Mehard 19,Jul,22 15:47
First off any guy that has been properly ass fuck knows how fucking good that feels. I also get extreme pleasure off sucking off another man. When I make love to his rod I experience extreme pleasure the whole time and am in absolute extasy when he starts pumping his load in my mouth.

By Mehard 19,Jul,22 15:37
I wouldn't say I love my ass anymore or less than my dick and I certainly don't like showing it off. But I sure love the pleasure I feel when my ass gets fucked. If I had to choose between being the top or the bottom, I would choose to be the bottom.

By Mehard 03,Jul,22 19:32
I have always dated girls but love sucking cock. When I say I love sucking cock, I mean I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!

By Mehard 02,Oct,21 17:34
I am going to go cum in my mouth right now.

By Mehard 02,Oct,21 17:30
I can't really explain it but it gives me pleasure to suck off a man and have him cum in my mouth.

By Mehard 02,Oct,21 17:25
I was 16, he was about a month older, when I gave my first blowjob and 3 seconds in I knew I loved it and was i going to keep sucking him when he came. So, the first time I suck off a cock I swallowed his cum. Best decision I ever made.