Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

suck or be face fucked ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #9413 [Ignore] 18,Jul,09 10:10
Do you like to take charge and do the sucking, or do you like to be face fucked?
Me, well I like to have the guy hold my head and to thrust his cock into my mouth pushing it well in. That way you can't pull away when he cums in you, it's so good.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #358797 04,May,15 22:02
I like a mixture of both, I guess...

By pifad [Ignore] 31,Jul,10 11:30 other posts 
I much prefer to be in charge, sucking you and not pulling away when you unload your balls. Have been skullfucked before, and depending on my mood I sometimes like it. However, I generally prefer to take the lead.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Jul,10 16:47 other posts 
Well, the comments so far are in favor of face fucking, but I'm just the opposite.

This cocksucker likes to be in control of the situation. When a guy starts fucking my face it almost always triggers a gag reflex, even if he doesn't have a large dick and isn't thrusting deeply.

Sure, that means I have to do all the work while the suckee gets to lean back, relax and enjoy my oral service, but I don't mind.

By #83361 30,Jul,10 03:28
Definitely, face fucked. I like to lay on the pillow and have him fuck my mouth like a pussy. I also like to have my head held while he fucking slams my mouth and holds me down on it. I like to have dick slapped across my face too.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off