on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

your experiances being out with a totaly shaved cock/balls,i.e. drs office, locker rm.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #127522 [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 14:14
if you are totaly shaved what type of reactions have you had at the drs office, locker rm. shower area,urinals, ect

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Women and shaved cocks!   2.Shaved or hairy balls - which you like best?   3.How do you guys shave your balls? Anyone tried buring?   4.please RATE my SHAVED genitals   5.RATE MY SHAVED COCK AND BALLS  

Comments:
By jocstfr [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 20:32 other posts 
I usually keep my cock and balls shaved with a little tuft of hair, but sometimes shave it all completely bald. Sometimes get strange looks in locker rooms, but nowadays there are more and more guys that are very trimmed or almost totally bald like myself. Ive found that nearly shaved or completely shaved cocks and pussy for that matter, are a lot more erotic whether you are gay, straight or bi.
By #17887 11,Apr,11 21:45
The guys shave in the shower at the gym I go to. I notice its just the younger guys they will shave their nuts and crotch totally smooth, and no one gives it a second thought, except for the older guys.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 23:54 other posts 
So true. Being hairless has become very mainstream. Just look at the number of hairless guys on this very site.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 23:57 other posts 
You're right jocstfr, hairless is a lot more erotic. And when two hairless people get together for sex it is super fine. Skin on skin with no hair between elevates sex to a whole new level.

By #147117 11,Apr,11 17:00
I am shaven also and had a great encounter a couple weeks back. I have a female doctor who is hot as hell and I had my annual physical. They always tell me to keep my underwear on for the check up and then pull then down when checking my balls. Well this time I took of my underwear and put on the gown.My doc had me lay back on the table so she could check my stomach, well that also lifted my gown and exposed my shaven cock and balls. I was watching as I laid back and she paused for a couple of seconds not doing anything but looking at my growing cock. She moved her hands down to where my pubic hair would be and started pressing right there with my cock growing with every push. I can tell she was staring at my cock. Got to the point where I had to stand up to have my balls examined and she usually puts on gloves but this time she did not. She grabbed my balls and did the normal routine of coughing but she was rubbing her thumb on the top of my balls. Then I was really shocked what happened next. She grabbed both balls in her hand, ran her thumb from the head of my cock down my shaft back to my balls and looked at me a smiled. Then tapped on my balls and said ok, get dressed. I will definitely be going back soon asking her about something down below.
By #135540 11,Apr,11 18:10
How did you keep from getting totally erect? Or were you?
By #147117 11,Apr,11 18:14
No, I was fully erect and she knew that she was making me hard. I know for a fact she enjoyed it and wanted to do something but had to keep it professional. She ran her thumb down my whole cock while looking at it and looking into my eyes and then tapped on my balls. She wanted it bad.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 18:39 other posts 
Wow! I had a similar experience with a urologist. When my regular doctor did a digital examination of my prostate, she said it did not feel normal so she refered me to a urologist.

When the urologist came into the examining room he was drop dead good looking. I thought "Wow, this is one medical appointment that I'm really going to enjoy." You want me to drop my pants so you can examine my dick and balls? Sure, you can examine ANY part of me that you want. You want me to turn around so you can put your finger up my ass. Be my guest, you can put ANYTHING you want up there.

No, I didn't spring a woody, but it took all the restraint I could muster to keep it from happening.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 16:31 other posts 
First of all, I'm as gay as they come and totally out. Everyone knows it and it's even a matter of public record because I got married to my husband in a civil ceremony at San Francisco City Hall.

Also, I'm totally hairless from the neck down and growing my hair back is not an option because I had it permanently removed with a laser. And I wear a cockring 24/7, yes, even to medical examinations and in changing rooms. If these things surprised anyone, I naven't noticed. But then, this is San Francisco, one of the more liberal cities in the USA. These days, body grooming has become so mainstream that I doubt a shaved crotch would shock very many in any location.

If it does, they'll get over it. I'm long past caring what other people think of me. Should you get a negative reaction from your doctor, it's time to change doctors. Such conduct woud be very un-professional. It's a doctor's job to treat his patients and not be judgemental.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off