Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do you remember your first orgasim?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #138923 [Ignore] 14,Mar,11 02:24
I was a little kid in the bath tub. (I wish I remembered my age). I wondered what it would feel like to put my weiner under the running tap. It felt great. I came but didn't know what was going on. I was worried what that white stuff was floating in the water . I actually thought something was wrong. It didn't stop me from doing it every chance I could though. I didn't even realize where the white stuff came from but it worried me (). Do you remember your first one?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #142641 22,Mar,11 08:13
I remember that I started masturbating from the age of 3. I didn't know then, that it is called masturbation but the feeling it gave me is just inexplicable. But of course at that time no discharge used to be there. Then one day, I saw a white thick and slimy liquid coming out of my penis. I got frightened as I thought that something has went wrong with my penis. So I abstained from it for about 6 months. But now I realise that that discharge was nothing but cum and that had signalled at the attainment of puberty. It still gives the same feeling and fun as it used to give earlier - staggering my whole body..... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhmmmmmm

By #46165 16,Mar,11 22:16
Mine was similar. I used to lay in the shower and let the water flow over my cock. Id always have my eyes closed coz of the water so I never knew I was cumming (im slow ), just that it felt good. I kind of wondered why my belly was kind of sticky afterwards but never put it all together.

I was probably shooting cum for 2 months before I actually SAW it happen

By #129941 14,Mar,11 15:45
My cock had been very embarrassing for some time, the way it suddenly went stiff without warning. I was about 9 and had noticed it felt nice when I played with my cock. This day, I was on my own in the house with my pants down and I decided to play for longer than normal. I was totally surprised when a fountain of strongly smelling white goo shot out and oozed from my little cock. It was lovely - my body felt suddenly relaxed and I felt dizzy. I had to sit down, my legs felt suddenly weak. This was to be the start of a life of regular wanking and sex.
By boc [Ignore] 14,Mar,11 19:30 other posts 
Yes, I use to be terrified of riding the school bus. Because I would always get an erection that just wouldn't go down.

Luckily where I lived I could choose between walking and riding the bus, because I was right on the line.

By boc [Ignore] 14,Mar,11 19:28 other posts 
I remember the morning after, because it was in a wet dream. And my biggest concern was hiding the mess on my sheets from my mother.

But the first time I ejaculated from masturbating I was scared at what had just happened.

By #93552 14,Mar,11 07:36
In a public toilet, would have been about 10. I had been playing with my dick every chance I got for months. This time I started rubbing, and it felt good, so I kept going, and it kept getting better. Then my whole body shook and I wondered what had happened. There wasnt any cum. I can't remember when I first started to cum.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off