Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

fuck your sister in law?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #14400 [Ignore] 11,Jun,09 16:30
Who has or wants to fuck thier sister in law? Give details.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sex with sister in law ?   2.my sister held my cock   3.Sister In-Law   4.I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER   5.Do sister's have similar pussies  

Comments:
By _avg_ [Ignore] 16,Sep,15 21:22 other posts 
S1ster to my bro's wife....does that count??
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,15 21:27 other posts 
No!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 09:13 other posts 
Have you fucked her?
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 09:15 other posts 
Have you?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 11:13 other posts 
Whom? His ****. in law? No.
My ****. in law? Again, no, and neither am I interested in having sex with relatives.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 14:27 other posts 
Technically, everyone is related to everyone else, by varying degrees. No source I can find calls an "in-law's sibling" also an "in-law", though. Certainly none call such a relationship incestual; indeed, brothers marrying sisters is not at all uncommon, historically.

And furthermore, what if the sex happened before their marriage?? Think about it...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 18:17 other posts 
Oh true, very true. My objection is not based on a biological basis but on the basis that if I, say, fuck my wife's si.ster, then things can be awkward. I will then have to lie and so does she. And I don't like having to live with lies. I prefer to be honest, as much as possible. On the other hand, I never said I was attracted to the siblings-in-law. It's just that bella asked a question.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 20:30 other posts 
Why lie? Consenting adults can consort with whomever they choose. And again, perhaps it is *them* who are in the awkward position....suppose I had sex with the girl before her siss met my bro. Why are *they* not to feel weirdly??
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 16:26 other posts 
Understandable when there is a plethora of other women to chose from.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 20:27 other posts 
You assume there are others to choose from.
You assume that it's the men who choose.
You assume ...you assume too much.

By #497509 14,Sep,15 19:43
i used to fuck my wife s ister with her consent. some time i fuck both si ster at the same time.we took is usual.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 09:14 other posts 
Sounds like a good fantasy!

By slipper [Ignore] 19,Sep,15 00:03 other posts 
Had two I'd have liked to... when they were younger, hehehe!!!

By #964 20,Dec,09 19:18
Been fucking my wife's brother's wife for many years now. It's been kept a secret for the sake of marraige and kids. I have a daughter with her, which my brother-in-law thinks it's his. It's fine by me.
By #3997 23,Dec,09 11:25
Wow, he doesnt know, does she know has she been tested

By #3997 30,Nov,09 22:21
i was just at my sister in laws house with the wife for the weekend, and found a pair of her panties sniffed then and jerked off while sniffing them dropped a load in them and put them back it was great

By #3997 25,Sep,09 12:18
I would fuck my sister in law if i ever had the chance, her body type is different then my wifes, and just would be a good feeling, i have thought many times what it would be like to make love to my sister in law, she looks like my wife in the face, I have had sex with sisters once, just not my sister in law

By #9210 12,Jun,09 11:43
I want to, she is 6 yrs younger than my wife. I find her very attractive & sexy. All I have managed to do many times was to spy on her dressing / undressing, which was extremely arousing, and those images are stored for reference and enjoyment over and over.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off