Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

any straight guys thought about sucking dick.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #11615 [Ignore] 22,May,09 04:59
are there any straight guys out there that have thought about sucking cock.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #3034 21,Feb,11 19:25
If a stright guy thinks about sucking a cock. He's no longer straight, he's moved next door to bi curious, which is just across the hall from bi-sexual. So your question should be how many bi-curious guys are out there. Just STRAIGHT thought. How many agree with me
By #242452 17,Dec,12 09:46
I agree, but strangely enough, most people on here seem to think the opposite!

By #6437 14,Dec,12 17:16
yes and i tried it and loved it! now i am a good cocksucker and proud of it

By #5261 09,Dec,12 15:26
I have sucked loads of cocks in my time but have never been attracted to a man yet. When I am not fantasising about girls I am thinking of cocks.

However, the thought of kissing a man on the mouth disgusts me!
I can shoot my load when sucking a cock and especially when he comes in my mouth. I have also been fucked when dressed as a woman and that gives me fantastic orgasms but I have neverbeen attracted to the guys who have fucked me - only their cocks!
Weird I know, but true.
By #325687 12,Dec,12 13:22
I'm exactly the same, I describe it as not finding men attractive but being turned on by their cocks. I've only ever sucked cock twice (the first time doesn't really count, I chickened out after five seconds) but the second time I really went to town, licking and sucking the head until he blew his load, I lifted my mouth off and let the cum drip out and down my chin. Even thinking about it now I'm crazy turned on, but the thought of like, cuddling and kissing after doesnt appeal to me at all.

Affection for the ladies, sex for either.
By Jenga19 [Ignore] 13,Dec,12 17:01 other posts 
Nice you can suck mine anyday.

By #33070 12,Dec,12 20:43
It's not so bad when the guy looks good and the cock is hot. It's kinda fun. I like receiving bj from guys over gals any day.

By wankman9558 [Ignore] 04,Nov,11 16:55 other posts 
I am as straight as they come, but I would love to suck many cocks on this site given the chance, I'd love to wank a guy off too. I'm not interested in any other aspect of sex with a guy, only sucking his cock and wanking him off, of course he could do the same for me
By #322377 09,Dec,12 22:57
This is how I feel!
By #187007 10,Dec,12 00:33
I would like to try it and see how it feels and taste

By fancyabit [Ignore] 22,Feb,11 22:19 other posts 
All the time!
By lavendarsailor [Ignore] 03,Oct,12 09:17 other posts 
Me too! I fantasize about sucking cock all the time. Problem is, I've only tasted a few cocks, but I've never really went down on one to completion. I want to, but it's so hard meeting people. Most are just talkers, and there are those that are just totally fucked up.....are there any normal guys out there?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Dec,12 14:26 other posts 
Sure, there are a lot of normal guys out there. Please accept my best wishes that you find a nice guy who will let you suck him to climax. Taking a man all the way up and over the top and feeling his cock throb in your mouth as he gives you his warm creamy sperm is the greatest thing in the world.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Dec,12 13:42 other posts 
Most straight guys do, at least occasionally. Real men suck cocks.
By #325287 09,Dec,12 04:17
That's right 100%.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Dec,12 14:22 other posts 
I see on your page that you self identify as straight but are interested in men. I presume from that and from this comment that you like to suck cocks. Way to go, man. There are a LOT of straight cocksuckers out there.

By #329707 09,Dec,12 13:36
Interesting, but could not do it looking at a guy, I would need to have a wall in between, as you can see a "glory hole".
Most interesting would be to wank a hard and warm dick, trying to get him cum.
By #299180 09,Dec,12 13:41
I'd like to wank your cock and try to make you cum

By #61033 09,Dec,12 09:00
I would like to suck a shemale cock - I get seriously hard just thinking of it... I would not consider a normal man though.

By #328398 09,Dec,12 07:36
Not so much sucking cock.

I'm straight but one of my biggest fantasies is to be blindfolded by my girlfriend and to then get sucked off by another guy while she watches. It makes me so fucking hard just thinking about it!!!!

I love it when guys tell me that they want to suck my cock too...

Just thinking about it now has made me rock hard!!!

By #173263 17,Nov,11 11:37
I have never really sucked a cock but i think about it all the time . I practice on dildos. I know I would be a great cocksucker. I would give the right cock love and attention . I would suck it like a baby bottle and kiss it .Then swallow the com like a little whore bitch.
By staudacher [Ignore] 21,Nov,11 16:24 other posts 
You have a nice cock! I would experiment with you

By #204188 28,Oct,11 07:44
Yes, I really want to do it one day so I can decide if I like it..

By #143764 27,Oct,11 23:01
yes i have thoughtt about it nd ive sucked one... i get horny when i think of the feeling of the hard cock w that short foreskinn in my mouthh it was sooo good

By #157516 10,May,11 09:30
i'm bi. i know straight guys who suck dick. i have one straight friend who will suck with us bi and gay guys because he likes sex, any and all sex, and he's straight. You can suck dick and still remain straight, sucking dick doesn't change your orientation.
By #155872 10,May,11 10:19
I think if you suck dick you have to be at least Bi
By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,May,11 13:04 other posts 
It ain't necessarily so. There are thousands of straight cocksuckers on this very site and undoubedly millions worldwide. In my personal life I've known a couple of dozen straight men who liked to suck cock. It happens all the time.
By slipper [Ignore] 10,May,11 20:41 other posts 
Yes, I'm straight, but could suck the right cock under the right conditions, BUT I've no interest in anything else on guys or doing anything else with them. Women turn me on, guys don't--pure and simple. But, genitalia--in all their guises--do fascinate me...

By #98882 21,Mar,11 10:41
As I get older I think about it all the time. Understand that a lot of older men have the same idea. Would like to find others with the same thoughts - maybe sometime.
By #6568 23,Mar,11 07:14
Really?.....I'm getting older but I've NEVER even thought about it.......So at what age does this start?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,May,11 13:00 other posts 
With you, it will probably never happen, but as pubazur8 has so wisely pointed out, as men mature their sexual boundries often expand to include same sex contact.

You are making the mistake of extrapolating your own experience and attitudes to the entire male population and that simply cannot be done.

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 23,Mar,11 10:28 other posts 
thought about it alot - but have also never touched anyone else's cock - I guess thats why I lick and suck my own - but i do fantasise about doing it to someone else

By #131547 21,Mar,11 05:58
I fantasize about sucking cock all the time, especially when i look at all these wonderful cocks on SYD.

By #7976 20,Mar,11 23:03
Thinking about something is the way one determines whether it's a thing they either do or do not want to do. I can't imagine any man, straight or otherwise, never having thoughts about it or they wouldn't truly know what their orientation is. It's as normal as a gay guy liking the feel of a woman's breast. It's not a definition of their orientation, just a matter of their desires and interests.

By #142641 09,Mar,11 01:20
Yes I thought of licking and sucking other's cock. I want to taste mine to but unfortunately I can't but if i get a chance I will surely give it a try.

By princea [Ignore] 09,Mar,11 01:17 other posts 
i dream about it often!

By princea [Ignore] 21,Feb,11 17:00 other posts 
I dream about it but just dont somehow seem to get there

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 21,Feb,11 07:47 other posts 
Have never done it, but sure have thought about it

By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Mar,10 02:29 other posts 
Lots of straight men not only think about it but do it. Quite a few have sucked me off.

By #13598 17,Jun,09 15:55
I'm straight, and married, but I really want to suck a man off and taste his cum - I want a big thick cock in my mouth. The thought of it turns me on so much. Maybe I would'nt like it if I ever get to do it, but I'd really like to find out.
By #18249 19,Jul,09 22:29
you against having a guy suck you off? I would!!

By sailor [Ignore] 16,Jul,09 09:29 other posts 
I was laying on the beach last week , in my thong. A guy layed his blanket down about 50 yrds away. I think we both had the same idea. He had a nice body. But neither of us made an advance. Next tiime maybe. I could almost feel his dick in my mouth. Never played with a guy before. But I think I am due, after 66 yrs

By #17000 11,Jul,09 22:00
funny how many comments on cocks say they'd like to suck it, or fuck it, and you just know it ain't so if it came down to the nut-cuttin'. Me? I've sucked a couple of cocks, but never to cuming, just didn't get that far. i'd love to get that far, at least once in my short life. fucking a cock? no, no thanks, i just don't like anal at all for any reason, men nor women. i got a rectum to facilitate elimination, not for going the other way. thought i had a fresh young cock a little while back, but he hit the road just about the time i was ready to make the call. talk about pussy, next time.

By Olddude [Ignore] 26,Jun,09 18:50 other posts 
Yep, thought about it! I would like try at least once!

By #7988 27,May,09 20:01
I identify as straight and have both gotten a blow job from a dude as well as sucked some cock myself. The biggest thing I noticed was how little a deal it was. It just felt like sex with another person. It was pretty fun actually.

By #7976 25,May,09 03:36
Thought about it, yes. I always think that when a woman goes down on me that I can imagine what she finds attractive about giving head. On the other hand, I can't find an interest in sucking a cock myself but it must be a wonderful experience since every girlfriend I have had was willing, and sometimes insistent, on sucking my cock.

By #1501 23,May,09 17:26
Most people are not black and white straight/gay.... sexuality is VERY flexible!

By #3997 22,May,09 11:51
i have thought about it

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off