Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

TWINS - ever been with one or both?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #82813 [Ignore] 29,Aug,10 14:44
in college i met a blonde dude grt bod -big cock-- and when we fucked at his place,I was introduced to his twin brother,identical. and he even slept in the same room, next day we went to the YMCA and showered after a workout--soo hot two big cocks w blonde bushes. after that i fantasized bout the twins suckin each other---HOT J/O material! -- anybody have a Twin story?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Twins   2.A real joke   3.Any twins...   4.QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫   5.Milton Twins adult performers?  

Comments:
By #667453 29,May,22 15:38
If Ive been with a twin, I've not been aware if he had one

By #485312 12,May,15 11:53
theres a set of identical twins in Australia, women, that share a boy friend, they made the news recently, l bet hes the luckiest man on the block *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 21:42 other posts 
I used to know a couple of twin girls in my school. I did get a bj from one and hj from the other and played with their pussies (separately). I never found out if they knew. I think they didn't talk. They were both from "proper" families, church going girls, sex talk was a no no in those families. So I think I'm the only one who knows I messed up with both of them. I kept it a secret because it made me excited thinking about it and used to masturbate to these thoughts. Besides, at the time (I was 15), I was very proud of my "achievement".
By #485312 03,Mar,21 23:24
/groups.php?id=7393 heres a group for twin talk, I don't think Ive come across any on the pages here yet... it its a rarity, one you probably haven't had again *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Mar,21 23:33 other posts 
Thanks

By bigealas [Ignore] 22,Oct,14 16:58 other posts 
I haven't, but your story made me horny.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off