Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Hair removal....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #91715 [Ignore] 08,Aug,10 00:16
Any of you smooth guys out there try anything else besides shaving? Bikini wax etc.... I have not and was wondering what work and what doesn't.

Thanks!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Hair removal   2.Has anyone ever had lazor treatments for hair removal?   3.Hair Removal   4.Best way to remove hair   5.Hair removal, shaving  

Comments:
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 10,Aug,10 05:34 other posts 
For me the only method I will use is shaving with a razor and the razor of choice is a Gillete Embrace, which is a woman's razor and it does a wonderful job on my pubes and balls, as well as my ass.....my entire body really.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Aug,10 18:48 other posts 
I used the same razor I used on my face for many years. Then about ten years ago I went with a permanent solution and had all my hair from my navel down and around to above my anus permanently removed with a laser.

This has got to be consedered a permanent thing, however, so I would recommend that you shave yourself for a while to be sure you like being hairless. That's what I did and when I knew I wanted to be permanently hairless I went for the laser treatment.
By #17000 08,Aug,10 21:00
How long, how many sessions did the laser treatment take? Cost? Pain? Where'd you get it done? Tnks

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off