Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Fucking furniture and things around house

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Blade [Ignore] 19,Oct,23 00:39  other posts
I did this quite a bit when I was a teen. I've haven't seen video of someone else doing this, maybe ever. I had a few friends that were hornballs like me. We'd jerk off either hidden or openly. One friend had little bro, so we had to hide it well. I figured out I could stick my dick between cushions of their couch, while looking like I was just laying there if someone came in room. I came too much jizz to let myself cum in their couches, but I did a few times

only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Things to put in my ass   2.Whats cool things you have used...   3.A Heartwarming Story for Christmas   4.Get you cum on someone's stuff and not tell them?   5."Answer"  

Comments:
By wycowboy [Ignore] 19,Oct,23 09:54 other posts 
I used to stick my cock between the mattress and coil springs or between the cushions on the couch and thrust until I came. My cousin and I would do it at his house too if we weren't sucking or fucking each other. He had a little brother who would watch and play with his little cock.
By Blade [Ignore] 19,Oct,23 21:24 other posts 
Did you make a mess when you came? Or did you wear a condom or something? I never wore a condom. Id just get up quick and run to bathroom or a few times kitchen and shot in his sink. Then one time I was on stomach watching movie and my dick in between the cushions of a two cushion couch. I purposely didn't cum in that couch because it was perfect for this, and felt so soft and good. But my friends dad came down one night and ended up watching a whole scene of the movie. So I couldn't get up and I was beyond my limit and I just came in his couch.

I was just concentrating on not making a visual or audio sign I was cumming, and after 5 minutes of pumping my cum into the couch I could start to feel my cum half way up my dick. Finally the dad left, and I was still stuck until my friend got up to go bathroom. I ran into kitchen and grabbed a rubber spatula from strainer and fistful of paper towels and ran back to wipe out my cum. spatula worked great scooping up my cum into paper towels, and I just got back into kitchen when friend came back down.
By wycowboy [Ignore] 20,Oct,23 11:28 other posts 
I always just shot my load in to whatever I was "fucking". I guess I didn't care if someone noticed.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 19,Oct,23 18:44 other posts 
My first real orgasm when I was 11 or 12
I use to hump my big pillow at night.
One night it happened I was going at it humping fast and furious and all of a sudden this feeling came over me. I shot a big load all over my pillow and sheets.. what a sticky mess
Great feeling

By JackHammer [Ignore] 19,Oct,23 10:51 other posts 
I also used to use the couch, it was a soft velour or felt covering. I've also used a vibrating sander, without the sandpaper.

By #662360 19,Oct,23 03:49
When I was a young teen I used to lie naked on my bed on top of a big fat pillow and thrust my hard up cock against it till I came. I was trying to simulate the feel of fucking a girl laying under me.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off